GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Stevo69

OT: New Project

Hey Guys I know it's not GTI related but seeing as though I used to own one and still work for VW and frequent the forum I thought I'd share this with you.......don't flame me too much for putting a crummadore on here!! As I posted late last year I sold my GTI and got myself a new toy. A VE...
  2. Stevo69

OT FREAK!!!!!

Guys You have to check this guy out his is fuckin freaky!!!:eyebulge: http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=2mQUCpxK4vU
  3. Stevo69

OT John Britten Must see!!

Shortly after this doco John died of cancer. http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=QM_aNwaodd4 He was the first person to use carbon fibre on a bike....
  4. Stevo69

Sorry to Say.......

Well it's be a fun 20 months but sadly it's time to move on. The GTI unfortunately can't tow and I'm gunna dust of the Datto and have a crack at the State Championship (Improved Production) next year so here's the replacement. SS Ute, 20" Supersport Alloys, Black. I must admit I'm looking...
  5. Stevo69

FREAKY!!

This came out in todays news! http://www.theage.com.au/national/twofaced-kitten-born-in-perth-20081120-6cpv.html :eyebulge:
  6. Stevo69

Track Day This Sunday

Hey guys the Maserati Car Club are holding a track day this Sunday at Sandown. Thinking about putting a set of R888 boots on and having a crack .......... Anyone else going???
  7. Stevo69

OT: This made me laugh!!!

Don't know where this RED NECK vid was taken but it's a pissa!!! STRUTH!! http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=L2pz1PkhAo8
  8. Stevo69

Pirelli Lag

Well folks just took the Pirelli for a spin and all I can say is what a let down!! I don't know what they have done to the donkey but it is a LAG monster :thumbdown: Why is this so :iono:
  9. Stevo69

Need Some Feedback

Hey Guys. We have just traded a GTi with a few mods and the Boss wants to change it back to stock so he has offered me the APR Stealth turbo back exhaust, and carbonio intake to swap for my stock items and I pay him $1000.00. I already have the APR ecu remap so would make for a bit of fun...
  10. Stevo69

New Engine Line-up

Well I put it out there early in the year that the GTi Pirelli would be coming and I must admit I was starting to doubt it myself. But they are in the counrty (300) all DSG. Colors will be Yellow, Blue, Black and Silver and expect a $8-9,000 premium over a standard GTi. Also the Golf VI will...
  11. Stevo69

Thinking of Turning

Well it's been a great 18 months of GTi ownership, but I'm starting to get itchy feet. I must admit the GTi has outlasted nearly all other cars I have owned. Dare i say this for fear of a huge payout but I think I'm going to buy a new XR6 Turbo Ute. I had a BA Turbo ute and was a great car...
  12. Stevo69

Sunday Drive

Hey Guys. I'm taking the Missus out for lunch tomorrow to a joint in Yarck, which is just outside of Yea. Apparently this place is in the middle of nowhere but has sensational food, and i'm a sucker for good food. It's called The Tea Rooms @ Yarck and is run by Pietro Porcu who owns Da Noi...
  13. Stevo69

OT- Crusty Demons

Hey did anyone here go to the Crusty Demons show on Saturday Night. Great Show..............but how F@#$#D was the traffic. 1 hour and 45 mins from Essendon to Calder Park. And for you guys who don't know Melbourne, that about 10-15ks. :mad0259:
  14. Stevo69

Look Who Turned Up On My Doorstep

Finally!! Got my hands on one of these little fellas at a reasonable price. Anyone else got one??
  15. Stevo69

OT - Call of Duty 4

Hey I'm freakin addicted to the PC Online Multiplayer version of this game. Does anyone else play?? Cheers Dale
  16. Stevo69

Who's Blown A DV

Quick Poll to see how many of us have blown DV's. Also to check the ratio of Stock to Modified.
  17. Stevo69

Oooops! I think I Blew my DV

Coming home tonight I lost power!!! All I could say is that as under boost It appeared to leak! Is this the DV letting GO????:mad:
  18. Stevo69

OEM Open Air Vents - Group Buy!!

O.k Here we go Guys. Ian from RENNENHAUS has kindly stepped in to lend us a hand with this Group Buy. He has an account with these guys and he offered to arrange invoicing, shipping and handling ect. to get the units to him then he would ship them to us induvidually for around $10.00 give or...
  19. Stevo69

GTi Badges

Hey Does anyone know where I can get black badges, VW Front and Rear and GTI front and rear?? Cheers Stevo
  20. Stevo69

Neuspeed CAI + Race Extension = Run in with the LAW

:frown: I was very happy this arvo at around 3 when my Neuspeed CAI and Race Extension arrived from Ian. Very impressed with the quality of the product and also the service. I knocked off work and went around to a mates and after and hour or so had the job done. (will post pics soon). These...