GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. vince557

FT: unfinished notch filled hood for stock

so i changed my mind on doing a badgeless grill theme. majority of the work is done on the hood the metal is welded in it needs to be finished and the notch fill isn't 100% straight on the edge. looking for a stock hood in reflex silver. local only! i'm located in MA. looking for trade + $150...
  2. vince557

FS: 2dr gti sideskirts

mk5 gti 2dr sideskirts that are painted silver but will need a respray. 1 skirt has crack in it but you can't see it when it's on the car. it doesn't affect mounting of them either. $110 picked up preferred will add pics later today.
  3. vince557

WTB: wobble bolts

as title states. i need a full set (20) wobble bolts
  4. vince557

FS gti/gli closed fog grills

as title states. got a mint set of gti/gli closed honey comb fog grills that looks new $30 shipped in the lower 48
  5. vince557

wtb: fk silverline helpers

i need a pair of fk silverline helpers let me know what you got.
  6. vince557

FS: FULL gti grill set in MA

i got a whole set of gti grills for sale. this includes two lower fogs, center and up grill shield with the red stripe and gti emblem. the stripe has been repainted RS and the shield needs a respray. it used to have holes but they were filled and painted over. i'm looking for $135 shipped or...
  7. vince557

FS: gti 9006 projector fogs

as title states i have a pair of projector fogs i ran for a few hundred miles then the car went stock so they are for sale. they are plug and play with the stock gti fogs. will even include a 3rd extra fog as spare. a rock broke 1 of the lens so that that fog is the spare. $60 shipped to the...
  8. vince557

can anyone run this vin for me?

can anyone run this vin for me please? 3vwtd81h4sm075382 TIA
  9. vince557

feeler: Koni coils with 6k miles

well it's time... i'm parting it out and putting the car back to stock and getting a mk3 vr. i have a set of koni coils with 6k miles on them. they are still on the car and will be coming off soon. looking for $750 shipped pics are with about 7 threads left up front and rears all the way down...
  10. vince557

FS: Pioneer F700bt with hd tuner

as title states i have a Pioneer f700bt i would like to get rid of. i need the money. i will include: the radio, the dash kit, plug and play wire harness and the hd tuner! $500 shipped obo
  11. vince557

FS: verizon HTC touch pro

i have a htc touch pro that i've used for only a month or so. it works great never dropped. it only has the usual scratches on the back from putting it down on a table or something. it has a screen protector on it since day 1. works great i just upgraded to a storm so i no longer need this. it...
  12. vince557

can anyone run a vin # for me?

hey my cousin is trying to get into vws and she found one she likes can anyone run this vin for me 3VWDG71K65M616132. thanks!
  13. vince557

1 pic hehe

wanted to be different and not do white. i wanted to do yellow but it came out amber but o well i like it. pic taken with nikon d40 with 50mm f1.8
  14. vince557

FS: RAD wheel lock set 14x1.5 29mm cone seated $35 shipped

as title states i have a set of RAD wheel locks cone seated $35 shipped really good condition.
  15. vince557

Fs: Hartmann 18x8 et 44 Rs4 reps

ok these wheels need some work. they are 18x8 et 44 Hartmann brand. 3 of them got a few scuffs from our crappy tire machine dismounting them and one of them was test painted another color. i'm looking for $400 as is or $650 painted what ever color you want.
  16. vince557

calling guys that have votex rep front lips

i have one but i can't get it to fit. what kind of modding did you guys do to make it fit? i have the gti votex and it won't snap in all the way.
  17. vince557

FS: tinted euro r32 style tails

i have a set of stock gti tails converted to euro amber tails. they are also slightly tinted r32 style. looking for $150 shipped. On the passenger side tail one of the tabs that hold the bulb holder in place is broken but it doesn't affect it at all still works just fine. bulbs holders are not...
  18. vince557

FS: pair of H11 nokya hyper yellow bulbs NIB

i have a pair of H11 nokya hyper yellow bulbs brand new in the box. they sent me the wrong size and it's to much work to send them back to them and then wait for them to send me a new pair. i'm only looking to get back what i paid $15shipped
  19. vince557

good bike forums?

anyone know any good yamaha bike forums?