GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. NoGodGetOverIt

CSB3: Why The Volkswagen GTI's Electric Transformation Is Ruffling Purists' Feathers

It really is surprisingly good. I'm resisting the urge to binge it myself...
  2. NoGodGetOverIt

Ye Olde Smoker Thread

Methinks someone got this thread confused with a different type of smoking...
  3. NoGodGetOverIt

CSB3: Why The Volkswagen GTI's Electric Transformation Is Ruffling Purists' Feathers

The squeegee is an essential survival tool during lovebug season in Florida.
  4. NoGodGetOverIt

I usually just figure I'll have time to deal with it later, and find something more interesting to do in the meantime.
  5. NoGodGetOverIt

$500 under?! I may have to expand my search. I've been scoping out MK8 Rs for about a year within a 500 mile radius of central NC, and they're all "market adjusted" or artificially inflated with tint, coatings, $1000 doc fees, etc. Not going to pay it.
  6. NoGodGetOverIt

Yep, Leith in Raleigh/Cary still selling for $2500 over...
  7. NoGodGetOverIt

Several years ago, I had a MOHS procedure done on my nose for a basal cell carcinoma. A fucking nightmare! Just have to keep in mind that the alternative is far worse... (y)
  8. NoGodGetOverIt

Chili's, Applebee's, Bennigan's, TGI Friday's, and all the rest of the restaurants that spearheaded the "fast-casual" dining explosion back in the day are all shit now, unfortunately.
  9. NoGodGetOverIt

Not that we needed it, but yet more proof the guy's a work of fiction...no true fucking messiah would eat ketchup on a hot dog. I bet it's Hunt's, too...fucker
  10. NoGodGetOverIt

I wonder how many watch lists he's on at this point...
  11. NoGodGetOverIt

Oh, to be sure, there are a lot more than that which humanity's made up over the years. Justifying shitting and puking in the toilet is pretty much all any of them are worth...
  12. NoGodGetOverIt

Sounds like the Sonora Chicken Pasta I used to get at Ruby Tuesday's back in the day. The chocolate tall-cakes for dessert were good, too.
  13. NoGodGetOverIt

I'm beginning to trust Woodski's instincts here...
  14. NoGodGetOverIt

Reminds me of Alaska when it gets into the 20s after it's been -30 to -50 for a few weeks...feels like summer!!! LOL
  15. NoGodGetOverIt

Ukraine: WAR Huh - What Is It Good For Absorootly Nothing

I was thinking that A-10s would be great assets for Ukraine as well. They wreak absolute havoc on enemy armor, vehicles, and infantry, and can take a fuck-ton of damage while still being able to carry out objectives and return to base.