GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Trancebolt

The Stig

Yes. He seemed cool. He clearly can handle his shit. I liked the beginning of the episode better than the second half. I think there were a few stigs. He's just the one who outed himself i believe Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
  2. Trancebolt

Expect the Price of Gasoline to Skyrocket

Very interesting sirs..... I fear not for my pockets reading this, but for my soul... foreshadowing more the move away from gas. Having no gas cars somehow feels like going from the handwritten letters and the pony express to phones and internet..... so what if it's better? Somehow a handwritten...
  3. Trancebolt

Site Questions/Issues/Requests

More user titles! ...That are reached with post count, time being on the forum; and some custom titles too =D I noticed people with 6000 posts and 200 posts are both senior members. Just a thought =D
  4. Trancebolt

New vw bus

I think its a very fitting revival of this old hippie bus! Cool. Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
  5. Trancebolt

Gran Turismo Sport - Review

Sounds like a let down.... bummer; I loved the open world NFS games the most...
  6. Trancebolt

Hennessy Venom f5

Everyones been telling him to do this forever, and i could have imagined this going wrong a million ways; but it looks dope and im excited to see him succeed. 1.6 mil is good. the venom used to be 1mil and it was a 'modified' lotus.
  7. Trancebolt

2018 Focus RS

haha amazing and wondwrful car but that explains why the website configuration tool only let's you pick red or blue exterior paint =) haha they sold the rest and shipped the others back home to add shit and sell as a special edition... Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
  8. Trancebolt

Dealer Greed on Civic Type R

1ms were a good investmen. if you bought one 4 years ago you made money. Type Rs might be too, but they're losing core fanbase buyers to other manufacturers by allowing it. Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
  9. Trancebolt

Old Paul Walker Law Suit

faulty seatbelt maybe...but fire usually equals death. lot of ways to catch fire =) 95 into a tree is a good way. I drive and have driven that street hundreds of times. I worked down the street for 3 years and drifted around that figure 8 slanted hill of businesses frequently. Paul or rodas...
  10. Trancebolt

Civic Type R Boost Pressure

yeah i read something where they said the same thing for the si. maxed out. don't just chip tune you haveto swap shit out on those cars. Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
  11. Trancebolt

The Passat GT is Coming

Yeah honestly it was a missed opportunity for so long for them to not offer a more well honed version of the passat. It isnt a bad option for alot of people.
  12. Trancebolt

League of Legends

it's a clone of the more popular defense of the ancients custom map for Warcraft 3 that became it's own game long after many clones were made of it as standalone games Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
  13. Trancebolt

Is The Fed a crazy old guy

Not crazy. Hard to please, maybe. these are good forums... seen quite a few admin and mod jobs in my days at certain forums. Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
  14. Trancebolt

Dealer Greed on Civic Type R

Kind of sad if you ask me. That Type R is a cool machine. It will be the death of it just like the RS and other nice new cars that are slightly under-priced.... Why they see the need to go that far above the sticker is bizarre. Never been the kind of person to oversell something above its value...