GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. FLIPSCOUT

FS OEM MK5 R32 SIDE SKIRTS, AWE BOOST GAGE, AND MORE! NY,NJ,CT

I have some stuff left over from my MK5 GTI. OEM MK5 R32 side skirts in DBP $450 These almost go for $1k on ECS. I had these with intentions of painting them Tornado red, but never got to it. They have never been on my car except from the R32 I got them from. These are alot easier to paint...
  2. FLIPSCOUT

FS: BNIB Neuspeed P flow intake w/heat shield

FS: BNIB Neuspeed P flow intake w/heat shield. I ordered it thinking I was going to use it for my BSH DV kit, but I found someone selling a already cut intake for the relocated DV kit. I will be heading down to OC today. I will be at the mk5/mk6 g2g as well All I am asking for is what I...
  3. FLIPSCOUT

FS: 225/40/18 Continental Extreme Contact DW's

4 barely used, only for about 5k, great ride quality, low noise, PLENTY of thread, In all honesty the best overall summer performance tire I have used. The only reason for the sale is because I went for a wider more aggressive tire. If not I would be using these right now. No cracks, dry...
  4. FLIPSCOUT

WTB 1 classix wheel $100 cash any condition!

I bent one of mine, so I am looking to replace it. The wheel can be in any condition, any color, could be dirty, smelly, I don't care. Just as long as it is not cracked, dented and or bent obviously. The wheel is going to be powder coated to match my existing powder coated classix. I am willing...
  5. FLIPSCOUT

thule fairing for a ski & snowboard carrier

I have a OEM racks with the ski & snowboard carriers, and I was wondering where I can start to look or what fairing is the correct one for my carrier?
  6. FLIPSCOUT

European GTI front bumper?

Does anyone know of a good reliable source or seller for this? (title)
  7. FLIPSCOUT

forge 8mm spacers

So idk if this is a stupid question or not, but I was wondering because I have the 10.5mm spacers from ecs tuning, and they are mounted in the rear, thing is I noticed that the forge spacers (which I have for my fronts) does not have that hub ring that the ecs spacers have, will this not allow...
  8. FLIPSCOUT

What over the counter headlight restoration kit works?

Now I remember seeing a few, from turtle wax, mothers, and some other brands at the local autozone, I was wondering if anynone had a good experience with one or should I just go about wet sanding and polishing the headlights? I really want to do it myself, but I dont wanna f*ck things up.
  9. FLIPSCOUT

=)

10. FLIPSCOUT

FS EIBACH PRO KIT LOWERING SPRINGS

SOLD! These are in perferct working conditon. They do not lose its function over time even if used. They lower the car 1 inch and get rid of the silly 2 fist wheel gap. Perfect for a daily driver, or for someone wanting a moderate drop, without sacrificing ride quality (like stock, but...
  11. FLIPSCOUT

Another "Just got my Konis installed" thread (TR content)

all the way down in the front, and half perch (the smaller half) in the rear :thumbsup: stock classix, painted graphite, no spacers(will have soon),
  12. FLIPSCOUT

WTB FK silverline X coilovers

excellent condition, with proof of purchase (for the lifetime warranty). with all the parts needed.
  13. FLIPSCOUT

WTB oem black magic pearl mirror covers (2, one left, one right)

As described in the title.... Mint only please, Meaning no scratches, scuffs, chips etc.. BMP (black magic pearl), not flat black, jet black, BLACK MAGIC PEARL. lmk thanks! :cool:
  14. FLIPSCOUT

VOTE FOR THIS ADORABLE DOG!

whats up people! please vote for my friends dog! its in a contest for a $1,000,000 dollar prize! you can also vote for any other dog, but make shure to vote for the dog linked below COCO! :thumbsup: TIA for those who voted...
  15. FLIPSCOUT

regional forums ?

why helloooooo there stranger lol
  16. FLIPSCOUT

revo stage 2 + ?

alright well as of now I am stage 2 and was interested in updating my software with stage 2 + (revo), it is required to have a front mount intercooler and a upgraded fuel pump, my main concern with this is the fueling. I know the FSI has a bunch of fueling issues and problems, with the camshaft...
  17. FLIPSCOUT

Ninja Cat

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muLIPWjks_M
  18. FLIPSCOUT

Three 8 Werks & Dubs of Queens @ GPNY (karting)

http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=4177248 :thumbsup: :headbang:
  19. FLIPSCOUT

Differences between the MK5 year models...

As most of you know there are quite a few changes that VW made throughout the years as they made the MK5. Reason was to try and keep cost on making the the vehicle down. Not to neccesarily make the car cheaper but just cutting corners and giving up certain processes, to minimize making cost and...