GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Stroker Ace

(3) BBS CK 18" Anthracite

Haven't been on here in while due to me buying a truck and taking a break from my Dub relationship. With that being said, I have (3) BBS CKs that are 18x8 et44 for sale. Tires are BF Goodrich G-Forces with very little life left in em. The wheels have curbage but are not bent or structurally...
  2. Stroker Ace

WTB:OEM 18's

Want to buy OEM 18s preferably with tires. I will pick up in the tri state area. Shoot me some offers.
  3. Stroker Ace

Wobble/Shaking in the Steering Wheel

Bent my wheel this summer, so when I put my snow set up on this winter the shaking was significantly less but still noticeable. I am 100% sure its not my snow set up. It has to be the car itself. If anyone has an idea as to what it may be please let me know. I have been told that the car may...
  4. Stroker Ace

Car made high pitch sound then died....

Driving in 3rd gear normally. heard a high pitch sound and then just died. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
  5. Stroker Ace

Car made high pitch sound then died....

Driving in 3rd gear normally. heard a high pitch sound and then just died. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
  6. Stroker Ace

Any knowledge on 19x9.5 et43

My friend wants to purchase a set of wheels and the rears are 19.9.5 et43. Any idea what it would look like or work that might have to be done to fit these wheels. Or even if it is possible. Pic would be helpful as well.
  7. Stroker Ace

Relay for Life. Please Donate. (whatever you can)

My Fire Company has a team set up and we are each trying to raise money. My goal is $100 but I want to pass that by a lot. So if you guys can donate anything it will be greatly appreciated. Dear Friends, This year, I am taking part in the American Cancer Society Relay For Life, the largest...
  8. Stroker Ace

Where in the U.S. should I do my internship?

I go to Wentworth Institute of Technology in Boston, MA where I am studying construction management. Next spring I get to do an internship (co-op) where ever I choose. What are some places that I should Consider. I have been been leaning more on the warmer places too escape the Boston cold.
  9. Stroker Ace

Bilstein PSS10 photo thread

Post up pics of your car on PSS10s and PSS9s
  10. Stroker Ace

WTT: 19" Audi Mesh Reps

delete thread
  11. Stroker Ace

Can my PSS10s go lower in the front?

I put PSS10s on my GTI this summer and the rear is at the height i want it at but the fronts dont go that low. Is there any way to make the front go a tad bit lower? thanks
  12. Stroker Ace

2 iPhone pics.

Here they are. I rarely put pics up on here.
  13. Stroker Ace

WTB Front plate Bracket

Mine got stolen i would like a new one. please let me know. Local pick up preferred.
  14. Stroker Ace

Rescue Me fans

Are there any?
  15. Stroker Ace

My Audi-das (New OEM+ wheel content)

So after selling my LM reps I bought these Audi BBS rs861 reps. Specs: 19x8.5 et48 with 5mm spacers in the rear. The tires are Falken 452 225/35/19. Let me know what you guys think. All comments welcome. (photos courtesy of .:Dubs on the tex)
  16. Stroker Ace

VAG-Com help request at Show N' Go

I need help with reading my CEL so if anyone going to the Show N' Go would like to help me out or knows of someone who can please PM me so we can meet up. Thanks.
  17. Stroker Ace

18" LM reps feeler/sell/trade

I'm trying to sell my LM reps. They are in mint condition. I'm open to trades. No shipping, sorry. I'm not seperating the tires from the wheels. SOLD Specs: -18x8 et +38 -Tires; 225/40/18 Wanli -TPMS -No Curbage at all -No Bends -BBS center caps -Hubcentric rings -Local buyers only...
  18. Stroker Ace

Better Pics Finally (Plus my tinted tails)

Here are a few quick pics my photographer friend took of my car tonight. The car was finally given a bath after winter weather plus I tinted my taillights so I thought the car was picture worthy. Lemme know how you guys feel.
  19. Stroker Ace

Jetta Front on a TR?

So my sister has a jetta and said i could swap grills. How will this look? I'm not sure. Anyone have comments or pictures, they are welcome.
  20. Stroker Ace

Another Winter Mode Thread

I gotta go where it's warm. post Comments if you'd like