GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. M

Manifold Cracked???

So recently I started to notice I was getting an exhaust leak. I could hear my turbo a lot more just under normal acceleration almost like I was running open dp. I have full APR exhaust and what I figured was happening was the flex pipe on the dp was rubbing up against the heat shield because...
  2. M

Christian Bale Roid Rage

warning: strong language http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLXVuy0h29c
  3. M

Show me your pumpkins!!

My girlfriend and I carved some pumpkins yesterday. She made the fast, i made the vw logo.
  4. M

different votex front lips???

i've noticed that some votex front lips have a bigger gap in them than some of the others from the pics you guys have taken with them on. and this past weekend at the SFL GTG i noticed it first hand. these two gti's pictured below were not the only two that were different tho, there were...
  5. M

jewknow the capitol of alaska?

ask people that question and when they say something stupid like anchorage then you punch them in the face. its fun
  6. M

F/S 18" huffs w/ tires

SOLD!!! Selling my Huffs. Were used for a little over 9k miles. They come with the stock 225/40/18 continental's with about 70% tread life on all four. No uneven wear. Three of the four wheels are in perfect condition, one wheel has a small scratch on it(see pics). Also comes with all lug bolts...
  7. M

wii sports!

i can not get enough of this shit. its so damn fun and addicting. its 4:30 a.m. right now and i just got done playing but i still want more!! :evil: i'd have to say bowling is by far the best sport on there. high score: 278! :thumbup: so anymore wii addicts out there? alright, im done being gay.
  8. M

Feeler: huffs

im gonna be getting some new shoes in the near future so the huffs must go. they have been on the car since new(car now has a little over 9000 miles on it). wheels are still in very good condition with only one minor scratch on one of the wheels which im sure could be buffed out. the stock...
  9. M

ecs tuning gift card!

i just won a $25 gift card to ecs tuning! :thumbup: i didnt even know i was entered into anything, i guess i must have been automaticly after ordering the dog bone mount, so it was a complete surprise to me to find the e-mail in my inbox. i know its only $25 but i never win anything. thanks ECS...
  10. M

apr stage 2 vs. cobalt ss/sc stage 2

rolls were from around 40 in 2nd gear. the ground was a bit wet so traction was a slight issue for the both of us. extremely close races tho. you can see how ill jump ahead and then he'll inch back up. it kept going back and forth like that. must be the gearing. all in all, i'd have to say i had...
  11. M

4 cylinder bugatti!

in the august issue of Automobile, there is a write up about this car. i believe the title was "bargain bugatti" if im not mistaken. the reason for that title is cuz the car is expected to be under 60k which is $1,240,000 cheaper than the veyron. and can you guess what 4 clinder engine theyre...
  12. M

GTI vs. cheetah

the other day i got really bored so i decided to take a drive over to africa and roam around the serengeti for a little while. so as im wandering the plains, out of nowhere this cheetah pulls up next to me and is all wanting to go and shit. im like WTF, this cheetah wants to race me? so the next...
  13. M

Dyno with APR

first off, let me say that i have a copy of the results and some footy i just need one of my friends with some computer intelligence to upload that stuff, but i cant get the video uploaded from my computer cuz i apperently do not have a firewire so that will have to be done using another...
  14. M

2 slight issues im having.

i was gonna post 2 threads, but then i just figured, what the hell, i'll just make one. anyways, well the first thing im confused about is the high beams. when i flick them on, the actual high beam light doesnt turn on, but the hid's get brighter. it looks like they just angle up more. its...
  15. M

Got some pics of my woman.

i finally put some pics up of my gti. ch-ch-check it out! :biggrin: http://www.golfmkv.com/forums/mygolf.php?do=garage&id=1336
  16. M

REAR LEFT BRAKE SMOKING!!!

so yeh, i just picked my car up today and drove it home which was about 50 miles and the car was running fine. but when i went to my friends house to show him it, we were driving around the neighborhood and i was gonna switch to let him drive it. when i got out i smelled something funny and knew...
  17. M

LSD??

does the gti come with lsd? :eyebulge: omg! i need to know!!! im freakin out!!