GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. RAudi Driver

Cleaning out my garage

go look at my classifieds for deals too good to pass up. Rear OEM brakes and pads Yakima roof racks with viper bike trays and locks Umnitza HID fogs, still in teh box and never used.
  2. RAudi Driver

Mk5 gti bike rack

I have Yakima roof racks that I'm trying to sell. Great condition and super cheap. They also have Viper trays ready to go. Locks and all.
  3. RAudi Driver

What have you done to improve your (halogen) headlights?

I can start you off with some HID fogs for the MKV GTi. I have a set never used, still in the box, purchased from Umnitza that I want out of the garage. $20 plus shipping.
  4. RAudi Driver

F.S. OEM MKV rear Rotors and Pads

text me for fast response, two 1 three eight 0 four one 24 six.
  5. RAudi Driver

Bumpin an old thread to see if anyone wants these parts? 25% of cost or I'm tossing them.
  6. RAudi Driver

Call or text for fastest response. Selling for 50% of cost. Brand new in box. Sold car years ago and cleaning out garage. Pasadena CA. you can pick up for andothe 10% discount. 213 eight 0 four 12 four six
  7. RAudi Driver

Umnitza HID Fog lights for MKV GTi

These are new in the box, never used. Car sold back in 2015 and I'm just cleaning out the garage. Please text for fastest response. I might not get back to this site due to the fact I don't own a VW any longer. 21 three - eight 0 four - one 2 4 six. Thanks Located in the Pasadena, CA area.
  8. RAudi Driver

F.S New OEM GTi MKV rotors for Sale

$20 each takes them. Brand new in box with receipt. Sold the car years ago and just cleaning out the garage. please text for fastest response. 2 one three - 8 0 four - one 2 four 6. Location is Pasadena area Thanks
  9. RAudi Driver

HID Fogs -MKV Gti, NIB

bump
  10. RAudi Driver

F.S. 2 Rear OEM rotors for MKV GTi

I not on these forums at all, since I don' have a Gti s the text will get an immediate response.
  11. RAudi Driver

F.S. 2 Rear OEM rotors for MKV GTi

Sold the car years ago and now just looking to clean the garage out. Looking to get $75 for the pair. Located in Pasadena CA. text two 1 three, 8 o four 1 two four 6.
  12. RAudi Driver

HID Fogs -MKV Gti, NIB

"New in Box" a set of Hid fogs with ballasts from our long gone 2008 GTi. Looking to get $30 for the set. These have never been installed. They are still in original packaging. Never got around to installing as the car was wifey's. Picture coming in the am
  13. RAudi Driver

Genuine MKV GTi Rear Brake Rotors, New in Box

Cleaning out the garage, Sold the GTi in 2015. I have two Genuine rear rotors for a MKV GTi. May fit newer models, please check fitment. Paid $100 for the set, not including tax. Selling for $60, picked up, in cash or paypal. I will have to charge if you want these shipped but will work on...
  14. RAudi Driver

Genuine Rear Brake Pads for MKV GTI -NIB

Still sealed in the original box from VW is one set of rear brake pads for a MKV GTI. Would probably fit other models so please check. Model Number is 1K069845IL Here is a link to what they are. $40 shiped or $35 picked up Pasadena, CA. Genuine MKV GTi Rear Pads
  15. RAudi Driver

Froge Diverter valve for 2008 Gti

Complete and in great condition. $100
  16. RAudi Driver

Freebie: Set of brake pads for 2008 GTi

I also gound a forge diverter valve from teh 2008 GTi. What's this worth? Make offer if interested.