GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. M

iRacing

Not too sure that is helpful for iracing 24, but i have always wanted to go to the actual 24 race
  2. M

iRacing

Anyone thinking of doing the daytona 24?
  3. M

iRacing

Just say when and where. I have a gti buddy that isn't on the forums but would race as well
  4. M

iRacing

I'm mostly futureball, lone wolf is too much and cru i haven't had a chance to make it up there since i found a good group of guys at future. I'm playing with a lot of the action/old action guys. Haven't made it to TCP yet. I'm sure I'll make it out there one day
  5. M

iRacing

I'm on iracing. Mainly spot for my buddy now. Hey, i play paintball as well! Sadly i'm on the other side of the state
  6. M

Ukraine: WAR Huh - What Is It Good For Absorootly Nothing

He's been up there for weeks so it's nothing really new
  7. M

Apple employees union plans.

apparently not well enough with all the news sites picking up on it....
  8. M

T-Mobile first to reach 100 % renewable energy amongst the US carriers.

DO they have 100% because they work in like 2 places? I know back home and even here their reception is so spotty i'm better off sending a carrier pigeon
  9. M

Top Tier Fuel

As was I, they haven't moved their headquarters for petroleum from Ohio but the Oil side is in Texas
  10. M

Top Tier Fuel

It's still in Ohio. I only know that because they're huge in the midwest and have a refinery here in Michigan
  11. M

And there goes the Dodge Charger and Challenger.

They’re not gonna kill off those names, just finally getting moved to a new platform
  12. M

Anyone else considering the new Cadillac Blackwing models?

And I'd rather have the larger slower porches too. Interior quality/ fit and finish is better. If you thought my "cross-shopping" was bad at my hypothetical what i'd rather have you'd have an aneurysm over what people actually cross-shops
  13. M

Not sure, also not a problem for me
  14. M

If i had the money i would think about it long and hard but would still probably go with an audi or porshe of some sort tbh
  15. M

Hyundai Santa Cruz may be the vehicle that gets me out of my GTI

If i had to get a truck and not want full size it would be the maverick. Not super keen on the looks but the hybrid and price puts it way over the competition. Most of the trucks have very similar mileage and price for most of the decent optioned one so you might as well go a get a nice midsize...
  16. M

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

Probably because at the end of the day you can still get it again quite easily. I know a few people that had it twice within that time frame they are quoting and it actually was worse the second time for them
  17. M

Any here into retro gaming?

I'm on a gaming computer but i doesn't seem like it would be very demanding
  18. M

I'm using pcsx2. If wanted i can pm you the link to more roms
  19. M

I actually just got into emulators, currently ps2 games