GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. benough

Uprated GTI brakes

Hi all Now I'm on R32 front brakes, my front setup is for sale. First up are Hawk HPS pads. These pads are markedly better over stock pads with VERY LITTLE dust. When I put them on I washed my wheels every 6 weeks instead of every fortnight. I know I'll miss that aspect. The set also comes...
  2. benough

SYD - Winter Half Day Cruise - Camden

BAM! Time for another cruise. I've put up a poll for dates but let's aim for 6 weeks time. As the last one was like 500km long and the food at Camden Valley Inn is so good, I thought we should do the southwest route again. Here's an updated version of the route. ROUTE The meeting point is a...
  3. benough

GTI rear valance

Yo. MK5 GTI Rear valance. Will fit any MK5 Golf. As you can see it's in excellent condition. Pickup only, unless delivery isn't too hard. I might help you install it for a case of beer :) $100 Cheers
  4. benough

Parrot CK3000 Bluetooth Carkit

Hi all My Parrot CK3000 Bluetooth Carkit. http://www.parrot.com/au/products/hands-free-car-kits (You'll have to click on the product sorry) Check this guy out, he's loving it! It has good sound quality, voice control, phonebook and comes with a Connects2 steering wheel control harness...
  5. benough

Dension Gateway 100 iPod adapter

Hi all I have my Dension Gateway 100 iPod adapter for sale It supports iPods as well as a 3.5mm line in feature. It will charge the iPod as well as allow you to control from it. The kicker is the MFD interface. Your MFD becomes the iPod screen which can be controlled via the steering wheel...
  6. benough

BMC CDA Intake for TDI or GTI

Yo. I'm selling my intake to make way for other mods. It's a BMC CDA intake from a GTI but with extra parts to work for a TDI. It has had custom aluminium piping made up for the vacuum hose between the filter and the MAF. Also a custom mounting bracket. I also put in colour coded silicone...
  7. benough

RCD510 cheap!

Hi all. Selling my RCD510 to make way for an RNS510 Mint condition, no scratches. $300. Pickup preferred, will post at buyer's expense. It about $15.
  8. benough

NSW: Autumn Uber Cruise.

*The date has now been moved to 5th of JUNE This date is not subject to change, plus she can go shopping any day of the year ;-) It's that time again people. This time it's hardcore. People like to talk about the Putty Road but the time for talking is over. This route is courtesy of Scott...
  9. benough

Aftermarket Projector headlamp and HID DIY for MK5 Golf

Hey everyone. This has been a 2 year journey for me (queue Australian Idol). Mainly due to being lazy but also learning the hard way. This guide is so that other people don't have to go through the same pain. I will add a caveat though. Consider this one way of doing it. I will not be held...
  10. benough

FS: ModShack intake for R32/GTI/TDI

This is now SOLD. I have a silver modshack intake for sale. These are handbuilt and very good quality. They have K&N filters inside. http://www.modshack.info/vtda.htm They work best in an R32 but will work in a GTI and TDI. I'm selling because I now have a BMC filter as my GT TDI stuttered...
  11. benough

Heating the cabin

On the cold mornings I am trying to figure out the best way to heat the cabin. I used to just set it to like 24 and wait for it to heat up. I have now found putting it in 29.5 gets it hot quicker and I turn it down. I avoid using 'HI' because while it's heating up you just get cold air...
  12. benough

SYDNEY Winter Cruise 2010

Hey all. Word on the street is people are hungry to get their drive on. So in order to calm the masses I am going to re-run the south west Sydney GTG from last September. Ole! The date has been set to Saturday July 31st I was going to do a poll but getting it right will take too long. Plus my...
  13. benough

Running a 235 tyre on a 225/45/17 wheel.

I'm asking on the assumption a wider tyre gives you a bigger contact area with the road. I've read that it can be done easily and there is no issues but is there any advantage in doing so? Cheers
  14. benough

VAGCOM - Dension Gateway 100 on a RCD300

Yo Has anyone got a Dension Gateway 100 installed on a RCD300? GTom put one in and it all works but the iPod menu isn't displaying in the Full Height MFD. I coded it the same as my car, RCD500, but no luck. The headunit is showing up with the CD Changer, so when you press 'CD' it plays the...
  15. benough

OT: Is this a man or a woman? Discuss

http://www.flinders.edu.au/sabs/womensstudies/staff/baird.cfm
  16. benough

OT: Can I borrow a in-car camera mount before Thurs for a week?

Hi Sorry for a lame thread/subject. I going south for a week and know of some killer mountain passes, thought I would share them all with you for a possible GTG etc. I know it's spastic late notice but hey? Cheers
  17. benough

Whiteline Gear - Is it noisy for you?

I've recently had the RSB, Front and Rear Bushes and ALK put in my car by Derek. I can't fault the workmanship b/c I know the quality of his work but my car is astarting to squeak/stretch/groan when I go over lagre bumps at low speed. It happens at both ends of the car so it's leading me to...
  18. benough

Lamin-x Tinted Tails

I ordered these a while ago and kinda got the mod itch around 8pm tonight. They weren't impossible to put on but you gotta take your time and apply LOTS of heat. Up close, I will be honest, they look kinda rubbish. Even on the final one when I had the skill down it still had some "fingers"...
  19. benough

Worlds WORST Colour code.

And it's on a GT too (Not a GT Sport). Way to molest an essentially rare-ish car. http://tinyurl.com/yhxpp62
  20. benough

Daylight Running Lights (DRLs)

Done a search but I can only find stories of people disabling their DRLs I want to enable my parking lights are DRLs I have enable both the American and Scandanavian DRL options in VAGCOM with no success. Has anyone else even tried it? Cheers