GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. mljchan

Boot not closing

Has anyone had a problem with the boot not closing?By this, I mean that it just won't click shut.
  2. mljchan

From VW to Kia

interesting article about a future Kia rear wheel drive V8, designed by a fellow who previously designed the original TT and beetle. what do you think sideFX? http://news.drive.com.au/drive/motor-news/the-v8-rearwheeldrive-kia-20110503-1e5vu.html
  3. mljchan

Saturday Supercheap Stores 20% Off Sale

hey boys and girls, i heard that supercheap auto have a 20% off storewide sale tomorrow. good opportunity to stock up on oil etc.
  4. mljchan

RNS MFD2 problem

i had full function of the sat nav and cd/radio accessible on steering wheel controls and visible on the dash. for some reason that's all disappeared. still have full function of fuel consumption etc and adjustability of things such as language,light timers. have tried putting it back to factory...
  5. mljchan

Rear sway bar snapped in 2!

yesterday whilst driving into the driveway, heard a loud bang. then there's a rattle from the rear of the car everytime the car hits a bump in the road. turns out that the rear sway bar snapped into two. the stock bar goes back on tomorrow. looks like you're not the only one to experience that...
  6. mljchan

What have you taken for a test drive recently?

took this beauty for a test drive today. simply awesome.
  7. mljchan

MK6 GTI in my driveway

answered the doorbell this morning and found this dude in my driveway:
  8. mljchan

how fast can your car go?

not sure what happened here, but check out the maximum speed on my sat nav!
  9. mljchan

GTG AT RUGBY GAME SUNDAY SEP 13

hey fellas,come along and have a bit of fun on sunday, september 13 -i'll be playing in an annual charity rugby game at Hunters Hill, on the number 1 oval at the st joey's playing fields. 1pm. there'll be food and drinks, raffles, lots of laughs and hopefully some entertaining rugby and big...
  10. mljchan

gtg at rugby game

if anyone is interested in watching a fellow gti owner play in a charity rugby game, please come along and show your support: sunday september 13, at hunters hill , st joseph's college playing fields , at 1pm. will post more details later.:thumbsup:
  11. mljchan

test drive

took this for a test drive today:
  12. mljchan

SYDNEY GTG Sunday Aug 9

just in case some of you don't bother looking at the GTG threads, would like to extend an invitation to all of you. check the GTG section.should be a great day.:thumbsup:
  13. mljchan

SYDNEY GTG Sunday Aug 9

this is an open invitation to all. we plan to meet at west head lookout sunday morning at about 10:30 to 11:00am, for a chat and picnic.byo food and drinks.there are bbq facilities and toilets not far from the lookout. nik and i went for a drive there today -absolutely gorgeous views of palm...
  14. mljchan

canberra gtg

if anyone in canberra is interested in an informal GTG, i'm in town till monday.i'm happy to meet up with the locals for a coffee/drink anytime over the weekend.i'm staying in kingston, so perhaps somewhere nearby like manuka? i'm open to suggestions.would be great to meet some of you.:thumbsup:
  15. mljchan

problem with tilting side mirror

has anyone had any problems with their tilting side mirror? just noticed this yesterday whilst reversing.the left side mirror was tilting down only about 10% of what it's supposed to do. i have tried adjusting the mirror with the control knob and it goes through the full range of movement. but...
  16. mljchan

represent.....

representin:
  17. mljchan

new VW roadster?

has anyone heard anything about this roadster? looks interesting.
  18. mljchan

red nose day

thought i'd drum up some support for red nose day. this car magnet is guaranteed to add an extra 5 Kw.:thumbsup:
  19. mljchan

anyone want a pirelli

came across this whilst browsing on the web.thought if anyone was up for new tyres soon, this could be of interest.:thumbsup: http://ww7.enterdraw.com/(S(s3aym4vtbq4tqy45bmv2z4ij))/Page.aspx?t=e13ef476-3b64-448b-9d13-435b7559c7d9&p=6660af74-fa0c-4f2d-bae0-f0b626ac3aaa
  20. mljchan

perfect number plate for 3 door gti's

couldn't stop laughing when i spotted this number plate.this one is for all the owners of 3 door "defects".what do you think dodgy?:lol: