GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Jose_Gti

Worth a watch

People can not manage to keep a viper in straight line, imagine this thing....
  2. Jose_Gti

Family members first car advice.

That Audi it’s a project car, so it depends on what your nephew wants. If he needs something to go to school/work, somewhat reliable and his budget is low I would pass. If he wants a European car and he doesn’t mind to wait for parts, work to save money and fix his own car at his own pace then I...
  3. Jose_Gti

Caught Doing 147 MPH

This will never happen in Philly, here the cops doesn't even bother chasing motorcycles, too much shit going on in the streets I guess.
  4. Jose_Gti

Greatest Face Palm Stories of All Time

I remember when we lived in Denver (2010) I had a 2007 Bmw 330xi it’s snowing and I’m stopped at an intersection and I though I’m going to turn left and floor it to let it slide, it’s an AWD car! Well I ended up going over the curve, breaking the suspension, the rim and I don’t know what else…...
  5. Jose_Gti

Vanity Plate Translations

POLYMRS…
  6. Jose_Gti

Toyota Dealer Abuses Customer Car

I don’t know if it was malicious or not 🤷🏼‍♂️
  7. Jose_Gti

Toyota Dealer Abuses Customer Car

I think it’s the fact of having the technician inside the car making comments while dropping the clutch instead of looking for help. If he doesn’t know how to drive manual transmission is better to look for a job at Barnes and Nobles for example.