GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. C

Interior Rattles???

I have one, front, driver side, in the dash, almost sounds like metal on metal (like change rattling) any ideas?
  2. C

Can the GTI/GLI body kit....

be painted? I realize it's textured, but I am curious if anyone's painted them and what their experience has been. thanks in advance
  3. C

Launch Control on a 2006 2.0T

I have read that some had launch control programmed, some didn't, mine is one of the latter. Does anyone have a VW document showing that the re-flash can be done? I am going to try to get my dealer to do it, and the more ammo the better.... any help would be appreciated!!!
  4. C

MK5 Park lights???

Hi, are there park lights that aren't on by default, on the outer corners of the housing? is VagCom req'd to make them work?
  5. C

Wax Pen residual removal?

Hi all, when my car is wet/foggy etc.. I can see what was once wax pen written on my winshield and a couple of windows (car was bought at auction).. I can't seem to remove it.. tried general window cleaner, and spray nine, neither seems to work... any thoughts?
  6. C

iPod Adapter (Mk5)..getting a bit of feedback/engine whine noise

I just got the adapter hooked up, and I like it. I've seen the debates on the functionality, but think this is great for me, I can deal with a few key playlists... and not seeing the name. BUT... I am experiencing a bit of feedback (road noise) when driving, particularily at higher revs...
  7. C

Tail lights on the '08s

have you seen? they are slightly tinted....
  8. C

Airbag Light Question...2006 MKV

So, i just got my 2006 2.0T.... my passenger airbag "OFF" light is ALWAYS illuminated.... is this normal?dealer says it is, that they chaged the settings after 06...and 07s don't do it....pain in the ass at night!!! of course, if the seat senses a bit of weight, but not enough, it says...
  9. C

17" Stock Split Rims..info?

They came with my MK5 2.0T. I've been searching and searching, to find technical data on them, but can't seem to find anything, anywhere, as well, how much do they cost to buy? are they made by BBS?
  10. C

HID Conversion.... items needed????

OK, so, I have searched, and searched.... I am looking to swap my lenses..to projectors....probably Hella HID upgrade... 6K kit... what am I reading about a control module upgrade??? is it really needed? why? seems as though some have done it, some haven't.... searched the vortex too, haven't...
  11. C

Y-Pipe Swap?? worth it?

As seen here? http://www.swankmonkey.com/vw/jetta/2006/other_tricks/ Just curious.....
  12. C

Euroswitch.... different types?

Hi All, just got my 06 Jetta 2.0T today.. and I am starting my build up now. I need some help - what is the difference between the following two switches? http://www.concept1.ca/MK5%20Euro%20HL%20Switch.jpg...
  13. C

REVO vs APR ???

I did a search, but only found bits and pieces of info on each one, let alone comparing the two... Def going to perform this upgrade to my 2.0T... which one though? help!!!
  14. C

Dealer Option Codes on new vehicles?

Does anyone have the details of the codes that would have been list on the 2006 Jettas 2.0Ts? Like what Option package #2 would have been? or codes like AB / AC / EW / CC etc.... Thanks in advance.