GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. E

Buying an Older Truck

Looks like I'll be looking for an XJ / ZJ possibly even a WJ. But now, the gf has kindly suggested "What about a 4runner?". Anyone have opinions on those? From a quick peek at the local classifieds they seem to me more expensive ( and higher millage ) right off the bat. I'd be going with a 3rd...
  2. E

Buying an Older Truck

I would be definitely doing all the work myself. I have the tools and a place to do it as well. As for emissions from what I can find you don't have to do them in Alberta. What kind of milage would you say is a no go for the XJ? As for the 4x4 swap, is it really as simple as swapping parts or...
  3. E

Buying an Older Truck

I guess I should have provided more info at the start! Not looking to tow anything massive. A trailer with two sleds or a smaller RV (4000ish lbs). Cab would need to at least hold 4 adults. Bed, don't really care short box might be best for the off roading aspect. As for tires somewhere around a...
  4. E

Buying an Older Truck

Hello everyone! Looking at getting a truck anywhere from 1980's to mid 2000's as a overlanding / tow vehicle. Must be 4x4. Definitely wouldn't be a daily driver as I have the lovely Golf for that. Wondering what makes / models you guys would suggest. Thanks in advance!
  5. E

League of Legends

I was into it for a while. Then stopped. Friend convinced me to switch to DotA. Its rather addicting but MOBA's are alot of fun!