GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. phil2.5

Waterfest Week-end !!

Hi guys, Here's some shots of my car from the Waterfest week-end. It's the first time I post pics here. Keep in mind that this car was put together with a budget, meaning that i'm a student, new business owner, new condo so here it is. Sorry for the quality Facebook crapped the pics...
  2. phil2.5

Vote for my friend to get into Gumball 3000!!

Visit http://gumball.betsafe.com/entry/paul-bars/ HELP HIMMMM WINNN http://www.epic-velocity.com/forums/index.php
  3. phil2.5

Winter Mode Time.

Hi guys, winter is coming to Montreal and its time for winter mode. I have decided to keep my coils on for the winter FK silverline plus(stainless) so no rusting. What should I do in order to prep my car for the winter comming. Grease, lube ?? Thanks
  4. phil2.5

FS: H&R Coil-Overs Prem Perf Kit

SOLD !!!! Thanks golfmkv
  5. phil2.5

LF : Smoked and Blacked out parts

Hi, guys im looking for a couple a of parts. Black front and back emblem. Smoked headlights Smoked taillights ( r32 style) Smoked turnsignals If you have any of those parts lying around, pm your offers. Thats it thanks Phil
  6. phil2.5

WTB :1 or 2 classixs w/wo tires !!!!

Hi guys, Anyone who has 2 classixs for sale or even 1, please pm me. I'm willing to pay shipping and handling. I really need those since I already found 2. With or without tires, good or bad condition. Thanks Phil Phil514@gmail.com
  7. phil2.5

Shipping FAQ or DIY ?

Hi guys, I live in montreal, Canada and I want to buy some wheels, exhaust and suspension from guys from these forums but I dont know what to expect in shipping and customs fees. First of all wheels are damn heavy, so it must cost a leg to ship from USA to Canada + all the customs fees. They...
  8. phil2.5

H&R Street-Perf. Coil-Over

Hi, im about to buy those of some one and looking to get feedback the lowering aspect. I dont want to be slammed but I want some drop noticable im on stock 15'' for now, going 18'' after. Thanks