GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. M

For the Gti guys.

David and matt farha are the only reason i looked into the new gti. I've been waiting for david to get a dsm to review for a long time now. Another really good/promising channel is 'clutch hero' guy puts out extremely good videos.
  2. M

Old guy habits die hard.

Im that way then it comes to manuals. Been driving manuals so long that with my 2 dsg loaners ive been driving im always reaching down to shift......I end up in neutral alot. X-D
  3. M

No more Internal Combustion by 2050

Well im safe, I'll be in my 60's by then if im still alive. I'll be sure to drive to cali just to waste fuel and do rolling burn outs along the vagas strip.
  4. M

Tumbs up for the GTI

Lol and i got frustrated trying to drive my gti in 1 cm of snow........in comes the talon for the awd shenanigans!
  5. M

What movie car would you have???

Mk4 supra tt from the fast and the furious of course! Was supposed to be buying one this spring but moneys not flowing as well now.
  6. M

Nice to see fuel prices dropping....

lol I laugh at your guys gas prices...soooo cheap!
  7. M

What car does your partner drive?

....so much win! If I still had a old lady I'd demand she drive YT-1300 to.....we could have races!
  8. M

Driving Songs

I listen to budstep or old school rock like Judas Priest-fire woman (GRAND TOURISMO 2!) or Beatles stuff anything that's got a pick'm up/smooth beat to it recently started listening to MGMT and empire of the sun..very interesting music catchy and tends to have a nice vibe to it. You guys should...
  9. M

Nice to see fuel prices dropping....

It sucks there so much of a difference north america wide.... just this last winter I was paying 1.40+ a litre for 91! and diesel was 1.50+ a Litre. Right now our gas prices are the lowest they've been since the late 80's with regular 87 going for 0.78 a litre right now but my 94 is back up to...
  10. M

What other cars do you currently own?

lol well not much of a story yet, not going to the police compound until tomorrow to look the car over. But it was stolen about a week ago while I was in the city running some errands (with the GTI). My car was parked at home in my drive way, neighbour spotted a few people hanging around my car...
  11. M

Your previous rides......Share it !!

Im not got any pics really but my cars were: 1988 olds mobile ninty-eight *first car* 1984 toyota celica gts coupe 1992 saturn sl 1990 dodge shadow 1984 toyota celica supra p-type * recently sold...miss her like crazy she was my baby for 8 years* 1979 gmc 1500 heavy half 1992 eagle talon esi...
  12. M

What other cars do you currently own?

1992 Eagle Talon TSI AWD (Police just recovered it from car thieves today!!) 2007 Kawasaki Ninja 650R (for sale....29k miles) 1974 Kawasaki S1A 250 (current resto)