GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Obsrvr

I had a dream

2. Obsrvr

I had a dream

Playboy bunnies...I recall them. Hef a goner, good thing he didn't live to see today's purple-haired SJWs. Compared to the Feminists of his day, the new Feminazi LGBQTXYZ btches got phasers set to KILL. Any Bunnies these days gotta be wearin Kevlar, in case of Antifa attack, etc.
  3. Obsrvr

I had a dream

Your GTI may be ecu limited to 125 mph. If he hadn't called it off, you might have lost to a guy on rocket-boosted roller skates. If only he had known... Then again, dream-ecus' don't have speed-limiters.
  4. Obsrvr

Nurk Is God II

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kApuC64BNHE
  5. Obsrvr

Nurk is God

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9Swdwa52hI He fcks up a few times, but even God makes mistakes.
  6. Obsrvr

Cars n' Coffee, some MK7 content, mostly not!

Pretty cool show, nice work. Got a charge out of the Purple Bug at 4:00 min!
  7. Obsrvr

Man Chair or Person's Chair. (Sorry Ladies)

"BJ"...u know Fed, beef jerky has a lot of nitrates in it, even tho it is good with beer.
  8. Obsrvr

Future Clubsport?

:D My point, exactly!
  9. Obsrvr

Future Clubsport?

I ran across another car site (they seem to number in the thousands) that said there was a 31% drop in MK7 Golf sales in 2017. In the era of "spin" and outright fake news, who knows what to believe. I propose that we all remain skeptical...not cynical, just skeptical, of all "facts" on these...
  10. Obsrvr

Future Clubsport?

You've thought thru this pretty good, and your logic seems sound. I have wondered about the Mexico issue. Yes, how will they deal with higher German labor costs? I've read the lower 2017 MK7 sales "could" be partly (I repeat: partly) due to people waiting on the 2018 refresh. There is also the...
  11. Obsrvr

Future Clubsport?

Works for me!
  12. Obsrvr

Made the trip to the Tornoto Auto Show

Thanks for sharing the photos. Looks like a great show. I would be happy with the first car, the white 911 Turbo!
  13. Obsrvr

Man Chair or Person's Chair. (Sorry Ladies)

Should we start addressing you as Captain Picard? Seriously tho, that thing is sweet. I admire your taste and design aesthetic. I want one. The leather and color are perfect, please don't try some crazy sht like dyeing it or whatever. Apply cleaner/conditioner when needed. Cherish it. Lucky...
  14. Obsrvr

How to Survive Animal Attacks

:eek: Yike!
  15. Obsrvr

And you would know that, because...Florida. Some people have made pets out of full grown gators and crocs. Thing is, there would be no warning before the reptile brain might forget all the nice meals and evenings on the couch with the family, and...you know. Never trust a fcking dinosaur...
  16. Obsrvr

It would suck to get stomped by what I thought was a friendly Elephant.
  17. Obsrvr

Speed with Guy Martin - Pikes Peak in HD

I can see why you dig him. A totally real, uncomplicated dude. He seems mostly unaffected by his accomplishments...he clearly enjoys winning, but he just doesn't get an inflated ego. Hard to find that these days :D
  18. Obsrvr

Just watched the Isle of Man one. Definitely Bonkers. Speed and Risk are thru the roof- only matched by his skill and guts. Martin is this week's Inspiration.
  19. Obsrvr

Watching the Pike's Peak vid...Martin memorizing the 167 turns during his prep. This is just one of many reasons** why I couldn't do that- I'd be lucky to remember 10 or 15. Prefer an occasional 1/4 mile run- no turns at all, unless I hit the guardrail. **Another reason- lack of cajones, or...
  20. Obsrvr

This is why Elon Musk is coolest Man on the planet

:D F'n Awesome...Bon Voyage, Starman!