GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. 2slowvw

What the hell is up with these advertisement banners!!!

To jump on to @Acadia18 post. Here is the official page for setting up their DNS on different devices and its free. https://adguard-dns.io/en/public-dns.html
  2. 2slowvw

CSB3: Bored Forum Homies Argue About Which Corporate Tool Acronyms Are Correct

Definitely a fucked up movie, the ending with the brother got me.
  3. 2slowvw

DQ has 85 cent blizzards until the end of the week. On the burger front, Sep 18th is national cheeseburger day: Mcdonalds: Double cheeseburger 50 cent. Wendys: JBC for 1 cent with purchase. Burger King: Free Cheeseburger with any purchase of $1 or more. Almost feel like i can just eat...
  4. 2slowvw

I have been informed, now i'm reading through it. Seems fun so far. Love he said she saids.
  5. 2slowvw

I have an alert set up for "Hot Mom" in a thread title. Imagine my disappointment when i click and just see talk about warehouse/wholesale goods.
  6. 2slowvw

Best time of the year, well this and spring, because some people spend all winter doing mods and rebuilds and get to finally see what all their hard work produces. Could be magical, could be crank walk.
  7. 2slowvw

Movie and TV Recommendations

Loved the games, just wished they would have made the show a little less cheesy. I know they did it on purpose, just feel like they could have went another direction with it.
  8. 2slowvw

For me lunch comes at 11am at the latest. I rarely eat breakfast and if i do its something small so by 11 i am a snicker's commercial.
  9. 2slowvw

3D Printer & C.A.D. Thread

Ya unfortunately i found over the years that different filaments from different brands or types may want to be printed at different temps, even PLA from brand A to PLA from brand B. Sometimes i will just print something small or a cube to see if the settings work for the new filament and adjust...
  10. 2slowvw

3D Printer & C.A.D. Thread

One thing to note is the 3 has kindof a small bed size. Depending on what you want to do, that can become a factor.
  11. 2slowvw

I honestly think they are dead. This is a discovery mission at this point unfortunately.
  12. 2slowvw

Going on a strict diet is for losers and sets yourself up for failure. Instead of saying you are going to completely cut stuff out, just say you will cut back. Like if you drink 2 soda's a day, say you will only drink 5 a week, still seems like alot but at least it is attainable. Eventually...
  13. 2slowvw

I can see IPs/shared IPs, but the admins definitely do less than nothing to block spam.
  14. 2slowvw

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Cops in Virginia suck. But whenever i go to the North East i always take Eastern Shore, cops there are still dicks, but the traffic isnt terrible like it is in the DC area.
  15. 2slowvw

Change username?

I wish we could, you dont know how many times over the years people have asked to have their name changed.
  16. 2slowvw

Site Questions/Issues/Requests

Sorry guys, cant do anythign about it i guess.
  17. 2slowvw

Change username?

When i click my profile this is what i see. A spot to change my username and a custom title. I guess maybe its just for mods :confused: