7. M

FS: Koni FSD/Eibach Prokit - $250

** SOLD **
  8. M

Waywell WD-6050 Rev 1

** SOLD **
  9. M

Replacing front bushings

I'll be doing a suspension install soon, and figured I'd change out the front bushings. I'm planning to buy the S3 control arm bushings (#3 in pic below) and OEM bushings for #2 in the pic below. I know Whiteline is better, but I can't keep them lubed. I need something I can install and...
  10. M

Front lips and scraping

I see a lot of cars on here with the Votex front lip + being slammed. Do people just scrape the hell out of the lip going into driveways, etc? Do you guys just get the lip repainted all the time? I recently got an ED30 lip, and have been scraping it left and right. Just curious as to what...
  11. M

AWE CCB Intake for FSI

*** SOLD ***
  12. M

New Eurojet catback w/o tips

*** SOLD ***
  13. M

VW Driver's Gear golf ball shifter

X
  14. M

Eurojet Electronic Boost Gauge - $120 shipped

I'm selling my Eurojet electronic boost gauge. This gauge does NOT come with the vent pod. This is a standard 52 mm gauge, so you should be able to fit it in a number of different pod setups. Comes with everything needed to install. I'm also including a brand new New South boost tap for...
  15. M

OSIR quad R32 diffuser with GHL quad?

I'm planning to do an R32 rear setup soon. Does anyone know if the OSIR R32 quad rear valence mates up with the GHL quad exhaust?