GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. J

Misc Items left from my MKV (FSI)

Name: Julio I. Location: St. Louis, MO. Email: jibarra86 @ yahoo.com Hi all, I have a WRX now (over a year now), so these parts are just sitting around collecting dust. Parts are as follows. BSH True Seal Intake - Partial kit - Hardware will need to be obtained. I only have the intake tubing...
  2. J

"First World Problems"

Stolen from Nasioc (whose OT is the shit, btw) Here's a little forum to post and vent your 'white people' problems: They must follow the conditions: 1. It is far from a real problem 2. It should garner little to no sympathy from your fellow man person. 3. And please try to make it something...
  3. J

Bering Sea Mega Superstorm

http://www.weather.com/outlook/weather-news/news/articles/superstorm-historic-alaska_2011-11-08 Shits going to get cereal. It's a Snorricane.
  4. J

Any DJ's in here wanting to help a noob?

Heyo, First, I know there are a good amount of DJ's or mixers on this forum. But I am wondering if I can get some help with starting out. This is just for fun, so Im not looking for the best of the best or to showcase anything haha. You know, techno, house, rock mixes, etc. Just looking for...
  5. J

Irene: East Coast, you ready?

http://www.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/americas/08/23/tropical.weather/index.html?hpt=hp_t2 Looks like its a good possibility.
  6. J

Tiger-Tiger Woods, Y'all!

Tiger Woods 2012. Just picked it up last night. My roommate has had it for a couple of days and I played it with him and thats where I caught the bug. I HATE golf.. Watching it, playing it in real life, hearing about it. But once I got the hang of the game, I was caught up and addicted. Anyone...
  7. J

The Almost Everything for A Hundo (Or under) Part Out Sale! Sunday Sunday Sunday!

Parted out 98% of my car. Was going to do ALL the maintenance on the car and go K04, but had a huge change of heart now that my car has 115k miles. Going subie sometime in the very near future. So all my random stuff is up for sale. As things come up, Ill update. I have pics of some, the rest...
  8. J

S3 Intake Cam w/K04 Question

Ok, well I know the people in the states running this setup are few and far between. So Im calling out to the European peeps also! This is just a general question for those with an S3 cam/K04, whether they were installed on a US GTI or whether the car came with them stock. Have you seen...
  9. J

FS: MFD2 Nav Unit

SOLD! Hey all. Im selling my MFD2 Navi with a 5b disc. It will be out of the car and boxed up by 6pm today, after I get off work. The 5b disc is scratched up but reads perfectly with no skipping. There are no scratches or dead pixels. It will inlcude the nav unit, 5b disc and case, radio code...
  10. J

*WTB* UG painted front bumper.

As the title states. looking for a UG painted front bumper. Dont need the grills, lip, or anything like that. Just need the bumper itself. PM me or post up if you have one for sale. Thanks!
  11. J

HID Issue

Hey all, As of late, when driving with the lights on at night and hitting a hard bump the lights will turn off and back on quickly. Even on some dips, the lights have flickered off and on. Ive checked all connections I can get to for the headlights and nothing is loose or not making contact...
  12. J

So... I raised the car up...

Yay! :mad: Dont mind my step dad, he was checking out the damage like a lion stalking a gazelle lol. Just a taste of the damage The cause of this you ask? Drumroll please.... Its a 5ft long piece of wood, almost like a railroad tie, sitting in the far right lane like a fucking...
  13. J

Quick BBS CH question

Anyone know the size lug bolts to get if someone were to run BBS CH on the mkv platform? 18x8 ET 38 I believe they were. I know they are conical, as they are BBS's. But what should the length of the bolt be and where is the best/cheapest place to buy from? Forgive my wheel noobness. Thanks!
  14. J

Ksport V3 users and settings thread

Hey all. Just got my Ksports a couple of weeks ago. Installing them this weekend. Just wanted to get peoples opinions and settings on the new Ksports. Settings on dampening, shock body adjustments, ride height etc. The usual. Overall impressions, opinions, etc. welcomed. Basically a thread where...
  15. J

Is it bad

That I'm having more fun with my cheap Lomo 35mm Fisheye multiple exposure camera than my DSLR? :biggrin:
  16. J

WTB: 5x112 to 5x130 adapters

Like the title states. Id like to buy the adapters as soon as a decent set pops up. If you know of anyone selling or are selling yourself, please let me know. I know they sell them new, if I wanted brand new I would NOT have posted :biggrin: I mean I wont turn them down or away, but im not...
  17. J

Need help with Dice Ipod adapter and MFD2 NAV

Hi all, I just upgraded from a Premium 7 to a OEM R32 MFD2 Nav unit. Now before I get into my question, a little backstory. I have an 06 base package 0. So it came with the black button, non sat radio. Well, that one crapped out on me, so I bought a Premium 7 with the sat button. I do not...
  18. J

Maintenance question

Im going to be getting the timing belt done soon, along with valve cleaning, and was wondering if anything else is recommended to be done at the same time. I.e. water pump, etc. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks. Car has 97,XXX miles. Sorry for the nub question. Thanks for the help in...
  19. J

My girl got some junk in the trunk. Badunkadunk.

Sorry for the crappy cell pic. Way too good of a deal to pass these up. Picked them up last night.
  20. J

Looking to buy Pioneer AVIC F700BT

Off of someone here on the forum and I wanted to know what exactly I would need to buy in order to make the install as easy as possible. Id be getting the AI dash kit, that I know. Other than that, I have no idea what else I would need regarding wiring harness, steering wheel control adapters...