GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. H

Feeler: 17" Classix Wheels + Tires

FS: 17" Classix Wheels + Tires SOLD
  2. H

So is this TRUE?

So I took my car into VW of Pasadena for some ECU recall today which they fixed but they want to charge me an additional $200 for a cracked engine cover stating that my intake leaking because of the crack which could cause the CEL to go off again. I am skeptical on paying for that - and wanted...
  3. H

FS: Enkei RS5 16x7 Rims

Hey Everyone: Just wanted to let you know that I have a set of rims for sale on eBay if anyone is interested. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1,1&item=160032007657&ih=006&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT one set of 4 used aluminum alloy 16"x7" Enkei RS5 wheels bolt...
  4. H

DIY stereo removal with pix

hey guys, trying to help as much as i can. here is to how you can remove your stereo. it was suppose to diy ipod adaptor install, but the one we bought from mp3yourcar.com does not work they way they claim it should. so here are the instructions. DO THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND I'M NOT LIABLE...
  5. H

disabling drl (daytime running lights) please help

hey guys, did a search and can't find anyone that have disabled the daytime running lights for the gti. just wondering if any of you have disabled the daytime running lights? correct me if i'm wrong, i think there are more options on the light switch for the euro gti. i do understand it's...
  6. H

How much did you guys get your MKV for?

Hi All! I am new to this forum. I am currently in the market for getting the new MKV and trying to work out a deal. I was wondering what everyone purchased their car for so I know I am not getting ripped off. Thanks!