GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. svt2mkv

FS: Computer Parts

Got some parts left over from my last build that weren't reused. Here's what I got 2 EVGA 8800GT Superclocked (650MHz Core/1900MHz GRAM) - $100 Each 2 Corsair 2x2GB (4GB) DDR2-800 PC-6400 - $75 Each I also have a spare SLI Bridge for those cards that I will throw in for free if you buy...
  2. svt2mkv

WTB: GTI/Rabbit 4dr OEM 6-Disc CD Player

As the title says, I am looking for the six-disc in dash head unit so that I can add XM without having to add in a tacky looking external receiver. I'm not sure what they are worth, but if I can get a decent aftermarket player new for within 10% of what you are offer your stocker at I doubt...
  3. svt2mkv

10mm Wider Fenders

On the onset, I know that Seibon makes these in carbon fiber, but I want to know if anyone else makes them out of metal (I'm assuming thats what the fenders are made of, haven't looked). If the Seibon ones are the only option than that is likely what I will end up buying. I just don't want to...
  4. svt2mkv

R-Line Front Clip

Ok, this is my first thread on this forum, but I've been "foruming" for some time now (this means that I actually ran a search). Anyway, I'm interested in where to buy the R-Line front end from. If you don't know where to get the bumper from, where can I find the satin silver center section...