GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. codespyder

Trailer for the BBC Top Gear series

Chris Evans is gone and not a moment too soon. Leblanc, Reid, and Chris Harris should be the trio moving forward. Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk
  2. codespyder

Matt LeBlanc is pretty good. Surprisingly good. But Chris Evans needs to stay off the cocaine or whatever he was on because he was just insufferable.
  3. codespyder

NBA Playoffs 2016

okay so i'll be crushed if we play the next game like this one
  4. codespyder

NBA Playoffs 2016

I wouldn't be crushed if we lose the series to the Cavs so long as we keep putting in the effort that we have in Games 3 and 4 instead of the no-show in Games 1 and 2. My brain says it's unlikely either but I'm hopeful. We've had a great run this season and anything is possible so long as we...
  5. codespyder

NBA Playoffs 2016

6. codespyder

There's a lot of backlash against Chris Evans amongst certain Top Gear fans and the media. Paparazzi caught him puking and they used it to say that he's not ready.
  7. codespyder

It looks promising. Cinematography looks to be as gorgeous as ever. I like that Matt LeBlanc is a huge change from the previous hosts. He seems very dry but witty and keeps his cool. Not sure about Chris Evans still but glad to see that they kept the footage of him puking. Newspaper reports...
  8. codespyder

What is your occupation?

Structural Engineer-in-Training. That's what it says on my business card. Really, I'm a professional procrastinator :D