GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. A

**Gun Enthusiast Thread**

I certainly hope you made it home by now, so where are the pictures.
  2. A

Driving Songs

I enjoy a bunch of different music for different types of driving. Glitch Mob, AC/DC, Cypress Hill, Five Finger Death Punch, Slipknot, Shinedown, and recently I have even used Apple Beats 1.
  3. A

Let's See Your Home Office

For what I am hoping to see they can cover that stuff up. I am looking at desk layouts (corner vs wall, keyboard tray or not, raised monitor shelf, etc.). Even stock store photos of the desks and where you go them are a help. The desk that I have has not been used for a long time as a work...
  4. A

Let's See Your Home Office

I changed jobs early this year and with the new company work from home is much more acceptable than my previous company. Also, with winter on the way I am thinking I should really setup a spot in my house I can work from on crappy days. As such I want to see some of your home office spaces so...
  5. A

What movie car would you have???

The War Machine from Mad Max Fury Road. No one would get in my way on the highways. Oh and it comes with a compartment full of 'breaders'
  6. A

What is your occupation?

No one knows how,to read them, even some PMs. As for agile, I actually have an appreciation for it.
  7. A

What is your occupation?

These guys all hate my kind. I am a Project Manager for IT Development and Infrastructure projects. Agile is a short term for "too lazy to plan", right?:confused: :D