GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Dirty Pucka

MKV GTI Witter Detatchable towbar

Hi all, I've just traded in my MKV GTI and as usual I got bugger all for it from the dealer so I removed the towbar assy and the lower half of the rear bumper as it was the special VW one with the removable cover. Some of you might remember the pictures from when I first got the car as at the...
  2. Dirty Pucka

Towbar on the MKV GTI

who was it that wanted info and pictures???? Mine has been finish today..... 6 weeks after I got the car!!!!! Really neat job, Volkswagen do a special back bumper for the detatchable towbar..... took a while to get here but they have been out and fitted it at my place of work. It takes 30...
  3. Dirty Pucka

Took my MKV surfing......

:cool: :cool:
  4. Dirty Pucka

can you guys explain to me about....

the FAST thingy? I don't actually know what it is or what it does (if anything) Also I don't think we get it in the UK can someone help?
  5. Dirty Pucka

Good news from my dealer!

My local main dealer called me yesterday to confirm my GTI was now definately built and is waiting shipment to the UK:thumbsup: Been waiting since 16/1/06 when I officially ordered it:cry: Should be ready for collection week 17:thumbup: The spec: 5 Door Shadow Blue Metallic Leather 6 Disc...
  6. Dirty Pucka

UK GTi Boys & Girls!

Looks like we have a section just for us :thumbsup:
  7. Dirty Pucka

Configure your new GTI

This is for a UK spec MKV GTI but its good fun to build up your dream spec! You can also see how much the GTI's cost over here in the UK!!!! http://www.volkswagen.co.uk/gti/carconfig.jsp?menu=b