GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. R

Your Favourite Museum

Loads of amazing museums in the UK, USA & everywhere! For me though, The Imperial War Museum London.
  2. R

Unthinkable, but what if....

VHS won because "the whole product" did what people wanted at a price they were willing to pay. And when people use the VHS v Beta analogy, they are not indicating a market failure but their own ignorance. Not my view JR Ewing
  3. R

Kingsman

going to see this Sunday :D
  4. R

Sports Brand

Interesting we all mostly drive VW Golfs, just wondered what is your main choice of sports brand - active sport use or leisure use? I used to wear ASICS for running but since about 2008 I have always chosen ADIDAS :)
  5. R

which watch do you wear?

Timex Expedition WS4 It's not expensive but I like the widescreen and features like the weather forecast. Also have a couple of Casio Pro Trek models, again I like the tech features when I'm out trail running.
  6. R

Take on a Date

Mmmm coffee
  7. R

Take on a Date

Come on England beat Wales tonight!
  8. R

White

White is now the UK’s favourite new car colour after a surge in popularity in recent years. Almost a quarter of new cars registered in 2014 were white, the highest proportion since records began and up from less than 1% a decade ago. Figures released today by the Society of Motor Manufacturers...
  9. R

Take on a Date

Forgot to say, I will pick them up in my Golf R, make the date start in the best way possible :cool:
  10. R

Take on a Date

Kate Upton Kelly Brook Emily Ratajkowski Christina Hendricks Tera Patrick Keeley Hazel Lady GaGa, because I need to cancel Sunday for a rest.
  11. R

Focus RS will be the new hot hatch?

The question is will I buy one, well my new R arrives next month but I will certainly take a look at the new RS in Geneva and might, just might get one in 2016. It has a lot to do though to equal or beat the R ;)
  12. R

I eat my hat :eek: Pleased though its AWD, I like a lot.
  13. R

http://www.autocar.co.uk/car-news/new-cars/2016-ford-focus-rs-engine-details-reveal-date-and-video
  14. R

Lol won't happen no AWD the end.
  15. R

Songs

:eek: Ladies and gentlemen, let me present- FRANKIE GOES TO HOLLYWOOD Possibly the most important thing. This side of the world........ Oh yeah, well I........ Let's go [1]-When two tribes go to war A point is all you can score When two tribes go to war A point is all you can score Cowboy...
  16. R

What new songs do you listen?

Sweet disposition by the Temper Trap
  17. R

Songs

George Michael :) I Feel So Unsure As i take your hand And lead you to the dance floor As the music dies Something in your eyes Calls to mind a silver screen And all its sad goodbyes [Chorus] I'm never gonna dance again Guilty feet have got no rhythm Though it's easy to pretend I know you're...
  18. R

One car ONLY - past & present

New Jaguar SUV looks interesting RM :)
  19. R

Favourite Movie Quotes

Mickey Mouse - Runaway Brain (1995) [Mickey is playing a video game when Minnie enters] Minnie Mouse: Mickey? Hello? [Stands in front of TV] Minnie Mouse: I'm so excited about tonight. Aren't you? Mickey Mouse: Minnie! You trying to get me killed? Minnie Mouse: Hmm, maybe. Oh, Mickey...