GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. RjRacing

Camaro ZL1 1LE or Shelby GT350

For a track car, GT350R all day long because its better balanced and setup right out of the box to be a track monster. For a track car that will double as a street car, ZL1 all day long... because much more low end torque/usable powerband and GM's magnetic ride is AMAZING on the streets. I owned...
  2. RjRacing

**Gun Enthusiast Thread**

Bringing this topic back from the dead. Had a little range session with some of my toys :)
  3. RjRacing

Have you used one of these hybrid cans yet? I'm really interested in picking one up before summer comes. I only have little 22lr cans at the moment for plinking.
  4. RjRacing

Your Sig 226 x-six scandic and Beretta 92 FS Centennial are jaw dropping guns! Is that your Beretta thats listed on GlockTalk forums for sale right now? I gotcha. Nice suppressor and AR collection too BTW :). 223 and 308 suppressors are next on my list.
  5. RjRacing

FYI, the frame, slide and internals are all different between the Glock 17 and 18... I have handled and shot one too :). To the untrained eye they may look similar, but to Glocks defense (and us Glock owners) the gun does not physically share a single major component between the models. On the...
  6. RjRacing

I compete in IDPA, USPSA and 3gun as well as hunt large and small game... and burglars too ;). Here are some of my guns (all very modded, like my cars :)): Custom built 3-gun comp. AR, PSA Premium build SHTF/practice/gamer AR, Howa 1500 lightning .270 for hunting, Mossburg 500 12ga for home...
  7. RjRacing

What Cell Phone Are You Rocking?

iPhone 6plus 128GB here. I use Macbook Pro's and iPad interfacing throughout my company and I love the fact the iCloud lets me take my documents or pictures wherever I go. I've tried to be an Android guy a couple of times now and the interface just wasn't as user friendly and had too many...
  8. RjRacing

What hobbies do you have

Racing, Cars, Bikes, Guns, Hunting, Fishing, Golf and Hockey these days.... and my family fits in there somehow too lol
  9. RjRacing

If you had $15,000 to spend on a USED car

Those fall under the "beat to shit" category in my book lol. These cars usually live a very hard life. Its one thing to buy a Honda with 125K miles on it and expect to daily it, its another to buy any performance based car (especially a Mitsubishi). I would only buy one with that many miles if...
  10. RjRacing

If you had $15,000 to spend on a USED car

With $15K I would buy me a low mileage E46 330i ZHP... one of few cars I regret getting rid of :( If your paying under 20K for one its either a race car thats been pieced together back to stock, rebuilt title or beat to shit.
  11. RjRacing

China Explosion Destroys Thousands of VWs

A bunch of MK7 VW BNIB "scratch and dent sale" crate engines just became available on eBay that are shipping from china! LOL
  12. RjRacing

Focus RS will be the new hot hatch?

I meant stage 1 above. Sorry, I have sausages for fingers lol.
  13. RjRacing

Cool story bro, then why don't you keep your ST since its K03 power is so fast? GTI wasn't running right or he couldn't drive if you pulled on it then. Equalize mods and it's a murder case with the GTI owner having to plead guilty to all ten counts. Don't believe me, hit me up if your ever...
  14. RjRacing

MK6 GTI in stage 2 form is about as fast as a stock MK7 GTI, your comparison of a MK6 GTI vs FoST isn't really valid on the MK7 boards. I agree, but VW really needs to step up how it transmits the power VS the power output itself. LSD's or torque vectoring front/rear diffs (like the RS has) is...
  15. RjRacing

Ford Focus RS price and power figure have been announced: It will start at $35,730 and it will make 345HP/347TQ I need to go drive one of these when they come out in early 2016, the power and torque vectoring diffs will likely make this thing the hot hatch king (for a little while lol). Yes...
  16. RjRacing

One car ONLY - past & present

Past: 1969 Boss Mustang 429 - The last muscle car... Present: 2016 Porsche GT3RS - My last wet dream lol
  17. RjRacing

I don't think this will be the case as the new EcoBoost Mustang motor seem to be very strong at the dyno. I know it sounds weird, but VW/Audi is more concentrated on competing within its own brands than others when it posts statistics too. For instance, the GTI/A3 is underrated to create a...
  18. RjRacing

Official NHL thread

LMAO... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-qqerpycWg
  19. RjRacing

Official NHL thread

Just wanted to gloat... MY CAPITALS ARE HOT AS HELLL RIGHT NOW!!!!!! NYR are going down in game 5 and we will face the Tampa Bay in the 3rd round :)
  20. RjRacing

Minivan Runs 11's

That is categorized as a Minivan, its a Mitsubishi Space Runner or Expo LRV. This one has a Evo drivetrain swap though lol.