GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. adamgti

FS: Dension Gateway 100 iPod adapter

Selling this adapter that allows you to use an iPod through the MFD steering wheel interface. Includes all wiring you need plus mounting hardware for various sized iPods. Hooks up behind the head unit, very easy install. $50 shipped.
  2. adamgti

FS: CW Mirror Caps

Sold
  3. adamgti

FS: Monster Mats

sold
  4. adamgti

FS: Part out, random cheap goodies

Hey all, bought a Golf R so I don't have a use for any of this stuff anymore. All prices are OBO. Looking to get rid of this stuff so don't hesitate to make an offer, worst case is I'll ignore you if you lowball me. All parts located in Los Angeles. Monster mats Decent shape. Oval clips. All...
  5. adamgti

FS: 2007 CW GTI 4dr DSG (So Cal)

Hey all, I'm selling my 2007 Volkswagen GTI 4dr DSG. It has 103,000 miles, a LOT of these are highway miles. It’s in excellent condition, all maintenance has been done on time and/or early. Timing belt/water pump were just replaced at 95k. Oil changed every 5k with Motul Specific until 80k and...
  6. adamgti

WTB: OEM Rear Valence

Anyone have one lying around in SoCal? Looking for stock, textured.
  7. adamgti

FS: Carfax Reports, $10

Hey guys, I have 4 leftover Carfax reports that I have no use for, for $10 I will run a report and email you a PDF. (Normal price through Carfax is $35 for one report). PRICE REDUCED TO 5 BUCKS. DON'T EAT LUNCH ONE DAY AND GET A CARFAX REPORT INSTEAD.
  8. adamgti

FS: Neuspeed Sport Springs

Sold
  9. adamgti

Tapatalk (android) update causing issues?

Tapatalk just installed an update and now I can't post or view subscribed threads, anyone else having issues? And apparently I can make new threads, just cant post in existing ones...
  10. adamgti

WTB: Your old, beat up, rear bumper

Hi guys, I'm looking to pick up a rear bumper to use for a project, I'm going to be tearing it up so it can be in any shape, I really just need the material. Please let me know if any of you have one that I can take off your hands, I know someone has one just taking up precious space in the...
  11. adamgti

Orange ball thing on dipstick

Ok excuse my poor explanation but this is the best I can do, there's an orange ball on the dipstick, maybe halfway up (FSI). Mine crumbled and broke off when I was putting the dipstick back in, was wondering if anyone has any idea what that thing does? I'm clueless. Thanks.
  12. adamgti

Exhaust shop recommendations

Hey guys, I'm trying to find a shop that can modify my Eurosport catback a bit, looking to have them redo the rear pipe section after the muffler and add a turndown. Can anyone recommend anyone? I'm in Agoura Hills, looking for a place anywhere between here, Valencia, and Santa Monica. Thanks!
  13. adamgti

Front power windows don't work at all

Ok so I'm having a frustrating problem. I have a 4 door, and both driver and passenger windows don't work at all, using either the driver controls, the passenger control, or the keyfob. The back windows go down using the driver controls as well as the keyfob. When trying to open/close, a...
  14. adamgti

Aaaaand the next 300 bucks I'm spending on my car

....is for a new windshield :frown:. Damn giant rocks
  15. adamgti

F you cam follower

28k miles, stock tune, oil changed every 5-6k miles. I don't understand how mine is this worn...no DLC left in the center. Cam looks alright. Has anyone else's looked this bad after so few miles being stock?
  16. adamgti

WTB: Exhaust hanger (resonator)

Hey guys, Looking for the exhaust hanger (the rubber piece) that attaches the rod on the resonator to the chassis. Had the res delete done a couple years ago and the shop didn't give me the piece back, didn't even realize it was supposed to be there, and was installing a new catback today that...
  17. adamgti

Euro Sport Catback

Hey all, I was wondering if anyone here has the Euro Sport (not Eurojet) catback (the one BSH sells: http://www.bshspeedshop.com/store/euro-sport-2.0t-catback-exhaust.html) mated to a stock DP, or if anyone knows where I can find sound clips of this setup. Looked through the exhaust sound clips...
  18. adamgti

Wheel not holding air (VMR VB3)

Hey all, I'm having an interesting problem with one of my VMR VB3s. When I first got them back in July, I didn't have the TPMS sensors installed, and had no problems with the wheels holding air. Last weekend, I had the TPMS sensors installed, and three of the wheels are fine, and one of them...
  19. adamgti

Fading on the MFD when it's hot?

Question, has anyone noticed any fading of the display on the MFD when it's really hot out? On mine, on the very left, the display is faded when it's really hot, but looks completely fine when the temp outside is cooler. It's not bad enough to be anything more than a minor annoyance, so I was...