GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. B

**Gun Enthusiast Thread**

This is a genuine question but why do you feel the need to drive around with that in the trunk? Is it for protection? I only ask as we obviously can't buy anything like that on this side of the pond.
  2. B

**Gun Enthusiast Thread**

He probably got shot.
  3. B

DAILY WRIST CHECK

It's a large planet ocean.
  4. B

DAILY WRIST CHECK

I've been wearing an apple watch for months now, I love it. My Mondaine and Omega live in the box now.
  5. B

Nice to see fuel prices dropping....

You guys have it so good over there. Admittedly it's lower octane for you but we are paying $7.48 for a us gallon of 95. At it's peak I have paid $8.35, that hurt. If I lived over there I would have the biggest V8 possible :D
  6. B

My illustration of the mk8 gti

Looks good but more like a polo in my eyes.
  7. B

What Cell Phone Are You Rocking?

I'm on my 4th iPhone too, now on the 6. I have tried out android with the Samsung s4 but I couldn't get on with it. I can't be bothered with jail breaking or any other messing around. I'm happy to live in apples locked in world.
  8. B

VWs posh brand day out..... Or the modern beetle brand (pic heavy)

That 911 targa looks fantastic but it's a shame they have gone badge crazy on the badges on the rear of the latest generation.
  9. B

What is your occupation?

I'm a Building Surveyor.
  10. B

how to delete my account

Why delete it? If you don't need it just leave it dormant
  11. B

fave other form of transport besides a golf?

These are made about 3 miles from my house, sadly still quite a rare site on the roads. https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/Triumph+Motorcycles+Ltd/@52.543268,-1.40641,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m2!3m1!1s0x48775014dd3fc90b:0xc2e2cbcefa5a9e66
  12. B

which watch do you wear?

I wear an Omega Planet Ocean XL during the week and a Mondaine Stop 2 Go at the weekend
  13. B

What car did you pass your driving test in?

A 1996 Diesel Rover 100. For those of you who don't know what they are It really was as bad as it looks.
  14. B

The bike thread - mountain, road, fat, TT, DJ, cross... what are you riding?

I've got a 2015 Specialized Diverge Smart-weld Comp Only had it a couple of weeks but loving it so far.