GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Finglonga

Pop-up Ads Is This For Real?

Not seen many ads for decades. I use Firefox and Adblock Plus and uBlock Origin any that do creep through can easily be blocked. Pity it doesn't block the Gummy Bear twats.
  2. Finglonga

Driving thru a 2ft puddle of water

The locals know when to avoid it after rain but sat navs direct cars down there and the stupid drivers ignore the warning signs as you approach.
  3. Finglonga

Should I buy an R32?

Plus - The amazing sound of the engine. Minus - Everything else as it is now too dated.
  4. Finglonga

Anybody else getting this message when opening the forum?

Yes on Windoes, it is an expired Security Certificate.
  5. Finglonga

The UK might ban fossil fuel cars by 2030

Ban the sale of new ones. If they do they need to get the charging stations rolled out very quickly as they are few and far between now.
  6. Finglonga

Golf vs Long Golf?

Size wise it is only 30cm longer than the hatchback to you wont notice the size.
  7. Finglonga

OBDEleven/VCDS Equivalent?

Look on the Carista site, they are the equivalent but not as advanced and cheap to use.
  8. Finglonga

Why Has New Forum Redesign Changed My User Name/Log-in?

Surely sign out and sign in again with the newer account?
  9. Finglonga

The Model 3 ruined my life

Jaguar are just about to release a performance one so keep your eyes open.
  10. Finglonga

The Model 3 ruined my life

Tesla are just the Guinea pigs of the electric car, when other brands come on they will be left behind. As said recently, Musk has factories making batteries, the others don't, so now he has his foot in the door he will sell the batteries to other manufacturers. Give it a few years for the rest...
  11. Finglonga

anybody else having "quote" issues with Firefox

Working for me since last update as well, wasn't working yesterday. I thought it was Adblock Plus or Popup Blocker Ultimate but was the same when they were disabled.