GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. F

Classified Thread Issue

Can we institute a policy for folks to edit their original post after they’ve sold an item in the classifieds? I can’t tell you how often I click a thread or hover over the thread title to see the thread preview and there is no mention the item is sold. so, i click it and maybe consider buying...
  2. F

Things My Coworkers Say

Saw this thread on another off topic forum and thought it might be fun for here. Also, kind of nice to semi-vent about the dumb things heard in the workplace. I just asked a coworker to forward me 4 emails they received. They asked “How do I do that?” So, I explained that they could open a...
  3. F

What do you guys know about out of jurisdiction police rules?

Long story short, I was behind a police vehicle in the #1 lane for approx 10 miles. The vehicle was city PD for a city about 30-40 miles north of where we were and in a different county. I was pacing behind him/them for several miles going at a good clip. They were maintaining approx 80-87mph...
  4. F

Key Fob and Arming Issuss

I recently changed the battery in my key fob but these issues still exist and seem to occur more frequently. Pressing lock on the fob only occasionally locks the car and doesn't always beep the horn. I've also noticed that pressing the unlock button on the driver's door doesn't unlock the...
  5. F

Need a new H/U

Hey guys, I have a Pioneer DEH-P9400BH that crapped out on me. Any suggestions on a replacement?
  6. F

Rabbit Armrest Diagram?

Does anyone have a diagram for the armrest? I'm a retard and after a lengthy stereo install yesterday I am left with a few extra screws, likely from the armrest. I was pretty tired and gave up when reassembling. Anyways I just want to see how many screws there are and the locations. thanks.
  7. F

2.5L 60k service - worth it or not?

I have 2 vehicles, both 2.5L and both ready for the 60k service. After reading the maintenance schedule - it doesn't seem to be much more than an oil change and then maybe checking the codes and a few other small things. I'm up to date on rotations, coolant, brake fluid, brake system, etc...
  8. F

Transmission Question

This is probably a silly question. I have both an 05.5 Jetta and an 07 Rabbit both AT. Are the trannies the same "code"? I would assume both transmissions are the same, I just wanted to be sure. Thanks.
  9. F

Coolant pH?

So I've been recommended a coolant flush on my 05.5 Jetta. Everything I've read on the subject is all over the place. Some say change it, some say top it off, some say check the pH then go from there. iirc when I worked at Sears we had a pH test that involved paper strips and a color matching...
  10. F

FS: 2 ipods

also for sale: 1 8gb ipod nano silver. got this for x-mas this year, it's the new kind with video and stuffs. got and iphone so we don't need it. photos upon request (it's in the car right now don't want to run out there) $115 this kind: comes with headphones, usb cable and a black rubber (i...
  11. F

WTR: Fender Rolling tool

Hey, I need to roll the ol fenders on me mk3. anyone have a fender roller for rent? i'm in so cal. lemme know. shipping back is no problem.
  12. F

Primer Nationals

ok now some of you probably won't want to go because these cars are older than your grandpa. This next weekend Sept. 1 and 2 is Primer Nationals in Ventura. this would be my 3rd year going and it's always a blast! more hot cars than you can shake a stick at. tons of hot Bettie type chicks...