GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. lomax

Car miss firing under load?

Morning, My car has started to miss fire when coming on boost. Best decribed as doing the motorboat lol. The engine warning light started to flash and then go off. I took the map off and it doesn't really do it now. It started just after a filled up with supermarket 100 ron fuel. It has had...
  2. lomax

Is there a guide on how to notch?

I am wanting to notch my chassis this weekend or next and hoped there was a guide or some pics of how much to cut? Cheers lomax
  3. lomax

Pics of mkv's on bbs rs

Evening, I tried doing a search for a thread... any pics of mkv golfs on 17" bbs rs wheels? Thanks Lomax
  4. lomax

Air ride, Whats the best kit to go for?

Thinking maybe going Air for this years show season, So guys, whats the best kit to go for? Pics please too. Cheers Lomax
  5. lomax

Anyone run et30 wheels? i am having issues. pics attached

I am having issues with my new brake set up and it will mean to make them work my work vs xx wheels will turn out to be ET30 with spacers. I think i will need arch (fender) work as i am on the deck as it is!. Cheers lomax p.s. pics please?
  6. lomax

S3 turbo?

Morning, I am away to buy a s3 turbo and injectors, is there anything else i need to buy or change? I am going to get a uprated pump. i already have a milltek turbo back exhaust, stage 2 blufin remap, forge twin cooler & carbonio. Thanks Lomax
  7. lomax

Part number required for gti front bumper and side markers

Yo, I am after a us front bumper and sidemarkers, do you have a part number for GTi front bumper along with the sidemarkers. Lomax
  8. lomax

Porsche Cayenne Turbo callipers

I have the option of a set and was wondering who i could get carriers from and what discs am i best to use? Cheers Lomax
  9. lomax

Some sleazy carpark shots from hear in scotland.. 2 MKV'S & a Polo

Hope you enjoy :thumbsup:
  10. lomax

Lets see you Installs?

Looking for ideas for a boot install (trunk), i am wanting to do something over the winter when the car is off the road and have it trimmed in leather to match the rest of the interior. So lets see yours to see give me ideas, thanks Lomax.
  11. lomax

Anyone fitted RS4 seats? Airbag wiring

Anyone fitted RS4 seats? now fitted page 2 Hello, I have a pair of Rs4 recaros away at the trimmers to match the rest of my interior. I am unsure if the airbag connections are the same? and if not can i just leave them unplugged? I know this will put on the airbag light, but i have a car...
  12. lomax

Rear camber adjustment??

Hello, I am after some rear camber adjustment, can someone guide me on what i have to do? I have spacers that i am trying to fit but the tyre sticks out the arch and i want to give it more negative camber. Thanks
  13. lomax

Fail thread!!

its all about the fail!!:thumbsup:
  14. lomax

RS4 Brakes??

Has it been done? i have seen some rs4 brakes forsale and wondered if it would take alot of work to get them to fit? If anyone could help that would be great. Cheers Ones pictured
  15. lomax

Guide to fitting forge intercooler?

My forge twin intercooler arrives tomorrow, so i will get started fitting it. any tips or things to look out while fitting it? Or any guides? Lomax
  16. lomax

Up-rated fuel pump (autotech)

Has anyone upgraded there fuel pump? if so was it a easy job? and did you notice a big difference? I have read a little about autotech, has anyone have one of these.? Thanks Lomax
  17. lomax

Any issues with being to low?

I have my car pretty low, does anyone suffer any issues with vibration? as i think my driveshaft is catching sometimes and maybe it is out of balance now. it is only ever so slight the pic below is of my car, it is now lower at front a bit. Cheers lomax
  18. lomax

Lets see your gti engine covers

Afternoon dubbers, I am wanting to do something with my engine cover for this years show season. So what have you guys done then? I am needing ideas. Thanks Lomax
  19. lomax

Has anyone had this intercooler from hong kong, link inside

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/VW-GOLF-MKV-FSI-2-0T-INTERCOOLER-KIT-DIRECT-BOLT-ON_W0QQitemZ230245255973QQihZ013QQcategoryZ72205QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem Has anyone have this intercooler? and is it any good? Thanks Lomax
  20. lomax

Guide on how to fit coilovers??

I am helping my mate to fit his coilovers tomorrow, i am trying to find a guide on how to do it. I had one before but lost it. and what tools i will need. I had mine fitted at a garage, so never did my own. Cheers Lomax