GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. rennenhaus.com.au

For Sale: 2010 Volkswagen Golf GTI

2010 Volkswagen Golf GTI White, 5 door, Manual Build date : MAR/10 First registered : May 30th, 2010 Km : 20,000 What's been done? - Whiteline sways, anti-lift, bump-steer and bushing kits (installed and aligned by Whiteline) - Volkswagen Racing Panel Filter - Blufin ECU Tune Last...
  2. rennenhaus.com.au

AUSmotive.com - Marulan Driver Training Centre needs your help

I just had a read of this (on'ya Liam), and I think we all need to participate :thumbsup: please go have a read of the full article here and make sure to go and vote! cheers - ian :readthethread:
  3. rennenhaus.com.au

EOI - Rennenhaus MKV Golf R32

Rennenhaus MKV Golf R32 NOW FOR SALE VW Golf R32 – DBP, 2006 (build mid-06), 94,000km Full Volkswagen service history, oil changed every 5000-7500km. DSG and Haldex oil changed every 30,000km. It’s had the fuel pump and water pump replaced under warranty. Factory optioned Recaro race seats...
  4. rennenhaus.com.au

EOI: Cross Coilover kit

I'm looking at a new suspension upgrade for my car, so the Cross Kit will be available shortly :thumbsup: If you have questions, please either IM me or email me so that I don't have to keep looking here! RRP is US$2,747 will entertain offers over AU$2500 (+ shipping if out of state)
  5. rennenhaus.com.au

OT: Winter Olympics

anyone else watching?
  6. rennenhaus.com.au

FS: 2003 VW Polo Elite, 5sp manual

FS: 2003 VW Polo Elite, 5sp manual *sold* ** sold **
  7. rennenhaus.com.au

so what are YOU doing this MOVEMBER

Just growing a mo? Shaved of a 10 year old beard? how about...... And don't forget about the First Annual Movember GTG on at Oran Park! (click the image for more details on the event!)
  8. rennenhaus.com.au

any u2 fans?

live on youtube from the rose bowl http://www.youtube.com/u2official
  9. rennenhaus.com.au

First Annual MOVEMBER track/show'n'shine GTG

Oran Park! November 29th! BBQ! Prizes! Mo's!! http://www.rennenhaus.com.au/events/first-anual-movember-track-and-show-n-shine-day/ Plenty of time to plan, so I'd LOVE to see HEAPS there :thumbup:
  10. rennenhaus.com.au

Official Movember thread

:readthethread: It's time to get the mo-growing going! The ME Mo's (Motoring Enthusiasts) team is now up and going :thumbsup: To read some more about it, check out the events page on the Rennenhaus website HERE Also this year THE FIRST ANNUAL MOVEMBER TRACK DAY AND SHOW N' SHINE There...
  11. rennenhaus.com.au

rennenhaus - 0, national emblem - 1

whilst leaving work on saturday morning skippy decided to cross the road, about 50m out of the site gate managed to swerve, but didn't stop skippy from bouncing off of me.... car towed yesterday... awaiting to hear the damage :mad0259: anywho, apologies for un-replied to emails and...
  12. rennenhaus.com.au

Forge Motorsport 2.0 litre VAG oil seperator manifold and catch tank

Pre-Order!! These should be available the first week of October. I've requested 8 kits, and a few are already spoken for. RRP on this kit is US$325 Your cost for the pre-order is AU$400 including gst/delivery! 1. Stu 2. Seph 3. Hilton_K 4. Dr Doug 5. Spine 6. Whplash 7. NahbutsGTI...
  13. rennenhaus.com.au

Whiteline Group Buy!

Here we go! All pricing includes GST and shipping Australia wide Bushing kits: KCA316 - Anti-lift/caster kit $230 KCA314 - Bump-steer adjust kit $275 - this kit is a few weeks away from delivery, will send it out as soon as it's available :biggrin: W0503 - Bush kit, control arm front...
  14. rennenhaus.com.au

group buys anyone??

G'day all! Just looking for a bit of feed back on group buys let me know what you think! cheers - ian
  15. rennenhaus.com.au

Australian Tarmac Challenge - NSW

It's that time of the year again!! :biggrin: The Australian Tarmac Challenge NSW is upon us again, starting this Thursday at Eastern Creek and carries on up the coast to Tweed Heads. Here's the event schedule if anyone wants to come out and watch! There may even be a few spots left if anyone...
  16. rennenhaus.com.au

i have white wheels!!

working towards a finished product, and part of it is white wheels :happyanim: :thumbsup: :yikes: :thumbup:
  17. rennenhaus.com.au

on tv now

i just spotted a certain member of the police force on TV Today Tonight, something about ATM's and thieves anyone guess who??
  18. rennenhaus.com.au

for those of you who know where the Wyong Shire is....

http://www.wyongsc.nsw.gov.au/about/council_notices.html have a read of that!! in a nut shell :happyanim: :happyanim: :happyanim: :w00t:
  19. rennenhaus.com.au

box of bits arrived.... suspension bits by CROSS

after waiting and waiting... the box has arrived! but can you guess what the bits are??? :biggrin:
  20. rennenhaus.com.au

what is 42?

besides being "The Answer to Life, the Universe, and Everything" it's also the number that represents camber available on the R32 well... negative 4.2 that is :biggrin: Big thanks to Brenden and Don at Premier Exhaust and Performance in Sandgate for squeezing me in last minute when...