GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. vdubya 6

WTB~~ lug bolt caps

let me know if any one has them
  2. vdubya 6

FS~~18" Privat netz $250

ill take $250 OBO Edited the tires are no good. two are fine one is slightly bent one has a cracked spoke. im sure you could find some one to weld it. but the place i emailed said they wouldnt "didnt want the liability*" i ran them with the spoke like that for about 3k with out a...
  3. vdubya 6

FS~~Steelies

i have 4 16" steelies. i know winter is over ( never really started here in NJ) tires are shot looking to get $150 OBO
  4. vdubya 6

18" denvers any one ?

they kinda look like them dont they ? im so happy to steelies off ,they have been on since last winter
  5. vdubya 6

First Break Job @ 80k???

any one go this long ? my fronts still have about a 1/4" my one rear stll did also. but the other side was grinding......? its weird. fronts rears
  6. vdubya 6

uca ufo

CCheck out the lake pipes the best part was that it still had the stock exhaust sticking out the back. And one of those led blinkers trucks use under the tailgate. And a 6' cb antenna License palate said uca ufo
  7. vdubya 6

got Tats?

sorry for the HUGE pics but this is my latest...... im still not sure if i want to shade it in like the one above she goes with this
  8. vdubya 6

FS~~~2007 gti $12,000 NJ

51,xxx miles 6spd im looking for $12000 or best offer. i has 18"privat netz that need tires + 16" steelies with hankook icebear snow tires with 75% tread vogtland springs but i have the stock ones also revo stage2 but its turned "off" at the moment pm mme for more pics
  9. vdubya 6

Google today

Who googled today? They had pacman as there emblem today. And you could actually play it. I thought that was pretty cool. Check it out
  10. vdubya 6

neuspeed p flo

whers is the best place to buy a p-flo intake in the uk? or where in the states is cheapest to buy and ship from? thanks
  11. vdubya 6

stock pcv install

does it matter what way the pcv is installed? is there a flow direction?
  12. vdubya 6

WTB~~ stock pcv valve

it doesnt matter what one it is..... just as long as it works let me know :thumbsup:
  13. vdubya 6

blackberry users

hey how is every ones battery life? mine sucks i just got the phone i think i got an effed up battery. i had a full charge when i went to be last night and woke up w/ a half . i cant makke it till the end of a work day w/o charging it with little use. .. i just ordered a new one . shopuld i...
  14. vdubya 6

black berry and golf mkv

hey for those of you that have a BB. do you post on here from it? because whaen i try to post it says i "must add a subject or title" or something like that .... any one else have that problem? help please thanks (iphone fanbois keep out)
  15. vdubya 6

WTB~~d/s fog light

i just realized my driver side fog light lens is cracked. so im looking for just a lens of possible or a whole housing. LMK thanks
  16. vdubya 6

HELP- i have a tax question

my girl and i bought a house this year. we are not married i was wondering how we claim the house(taxes mip interest ect.) do we have to spilt every thing ? or can on of us claim every thing? it works out better for us if i claim every thing... i know there has to be some one on here that...
  17. vdubya 6

for SALE~a few things.....

im parting out my car little by little. ~~ bell vector 995 radar detector w/ hard wire kit $75 obo shipped ~~ tinted mirror turn signals (with vth nightshades) $20 plus your stock ones. good for some one who doesnt want to do it them selfs and the price is high just cuz it has to be...
  18. vdubya 6

FOR SALE~~ R.: rear and ej exhaust

oem r32 rear painted rs. sold and fsi soldsoldsold editexhaust has about 20k on it i think maybe less. but its stainless and still like new just dinged and dirty pick up only or i may meet up w/ you
  19. vdubya 6

WTT - 18" privat NETZ for denvers or classix

yeah they are back up for sale or trade. let me know what you have for trade et 40 comes w/ all lugs $600 (picked up or i might meet half way let the bumps begin:cool: let me know if you need moar pics
  20. vdubya 6

Billy Bauer & Eric Maycek nyc

Fot those of you that dont have plans saturday night , like chill music (dmb-ish) and live in the nyc area. come checkout billy bauer and eric maycek at the bitter end in nyc i think the venue alone is worth checking out, i have never been there but the place has alot of history and alot of...