GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. vdubthug420

WTB CHARLESTONS - socal

im looking for a set of mint charlestons.... with tires would be a big plus. post pics here. if they are rashed/curbed/dented, dont bother. :thumbsup::thumbsup:
  2. vdubthug420

funny iphone screen shots....

ok im hoping this thread has some good responses. doesnt have to be vw related like mine, anything worth a laugh will do. this was just the other day, the wife was explaining some crazy idea she has. all i was worried about was the car....
  3. vdubthug420

Calling are AIRCOOLED vdubs...take that H20 elsewhere

anyone a fan of aircooled vws? post up your cars or your favorite pics of aircooled cars.
  4. vdubthug420

Wtb Gti in SoCal/san diego

I prefer a manual.... Send all info to kdub351@yahoo.com
  5. vdubthug420

MK5 R32 evoms intake

found it sitting in my garage.... dont know why i havent put it up yet! its been hiding for a year + Lowered to 175.00
  6. vdubthug420

FS: Golf Trunk liner

Golf trunk liner. this is a genuine vw part. reads "GOLF" 55.00 stock photo
  7. vdubthug420

R line monster mats

these came out of my 2008 r32. 50.00:thumbsup:
  8. vdubthug420

FS: R32 Custom Magnaflow catback

custom exhaust i had made for the R. its been sitting in my garage... almost forgot it was there. i dont own the car anymore. utilizes 2.25 inch piping with a dual inlet/dual outlet magnaflow muffler, large magnaflow double wall tips. it looks awesome, very nice deep tone to the exhaust...
  9. vdubthug420

WTB GTI IL AREA

Ok Im here at Great Lakes Naval Base for the next year and a half. not having a car sucks..... time to get another vdub. looking for a CLEAN gti. 2 or 4 door. stick or dsg. stock or modified. all these dont matter as long as the car is super clean and has not been abused. lets see what youve...
  10. vdubthug420

FS: 2008 R32

well i joined the Navy so the car has to go..... Ill be leaving soon. The car is candy white, with navigation. 23500 miles. its not currently being driven everyday. its in great condition, i take great care of my cars. It does have a small dent on the drivers side fender, real low. I dont even...
  11. vdubthug420

WTB GTI in vegas!?!?

i moved out to vegas and im looking to pick up a gti in the 15-20k dollar range. manual or dsg. show me what youve got.
  12. vdubthug420

MKV textured black mirror covers OEM!

I bought these from oempl.us and I never installed them. I took them out of the shipping box to examine them, then wrapped them up again. I waited a month for these because they were backordered! $:w00t:50.00
  13. vdubthug420

R32 Neuspeed sway bar

Im selling my unused Neuspeed 25mm sway bar for the mkv r32. i just opened the box to check it out. It still has the plastic wrapping around the bar and the bubble wrap on the ends! its as good as new. XMAS SPECIAL: 175 shipped!
  14. vdubthug420

Nissan Nismo 370z

what do you guys think of this!? http://www.rsportscars.com/nissan/2009-nismo-370z/ it gets a nice little bump in power, a carbon fiber driveshaft! plus other nismo gooddies! rays wheels too!!
  15. vdubthug420

calling all san diego mkvs - PALOMAR RUN!

calling all mkvs, bring your rabbits, gtis, r32s, glis, etc etc etc etc. Ok people, Im trying to put together a run. I was thinking of meeting somewhere on the 15, such as the North County Fair Mall and heading up the 15, to the 76 and all the way up the sweet curvy roads to Palomar Mountain...
  16. vdubthug420

neuspeed rsb install issue

well i managed to strip one of the bushing clamp mounting bolts (the top one, drivers side) while trying to remove the stock sway bar. the bolt is about half way out, but it wont budge. anyone have any ideas? anyone else have this issue? god damned 12 point bolts.:mad0259::mad0259::mad0259:
  17. vdubthug420

air bag fault light

so when i started the r32 today, i got a yellow warning light and a message that reads "airbag fault" WHAT THA FAAAAAKKKKK!? i took it to the dealer and they said the entire drivers airbag must be replaced. i was like wtf!? how!? why?! they said its a rare problem and while it has no risk of...
  18. vdubthug420

r32 vs. zx10 IN THE WET!!!

so i was driving home from dropping my girl off earlier....and the roads are all wet because its been sprinkling/raining all day. i pull up to this light all up by self and im sitting there at the red for what seems like forever when i notice the new zx10 roll up next to me. i notice the...
  19. vdubthug420

is it just me..... (oil change question)

or is this 5w40 oil like impossible to find around local autoparts stores and wal-mart!!!??? everyone claims they dont stock that grade. where do i find this shit!? i dont want to have to buy it online. what gives!?
  20. vdubthug420

new 08 cw gti in the family

well my sister got a new car today. she traded in her slk benz for a gti! haahah i talked her into it. she told me she needed something that gets decent mileage, but is still nice and fun to drive, with room for "stuff" i saved this poor girl from buying a new corolla. shes lucky to have a...