GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. jawndropper

3D Printer & C.A.D. Thread

i used fusion 360, the logo is recessed into the plate. I still can push/pull the logo but when I zero it out the border is still there, I cant seem to actually delete the logo. 🤷‍♂️
  2. jawndropper

Coinslot cover is done. Still not perfect, but I am pretty happy with this. I wanted to make a second blank version but I cant figure out how to remove the logo now lol. https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:5847754
  3. jawndropper

measure once, print and revise 13 times 🤣 - now i can appreciate CJM charging $15 plus shipping lol Finally got all the dimensions right and the cutout in the right spot. Tried adding a VW logo, it seemed to work fine. Now I need to dial in the printer and get some black filament.
  4. jawndropper

i absolutely suck at CAD but am making progress with the coin slot cover :ROFLMAO: fortunately these only take about 45 minutes to print. Not sure where to start diagnosing why my circles arent printing right
  5. jawndropper

I am trying to recreate a coin slot cover. I've never used CAD before but I whipped this up in 30 minutes last night. The design is far from perfect and I have some printer issues to work out but I am off to a good start. Once I figure out what Im doing in Fusion 360, I will post the STL...
  6. jawndropper

my new monitor's vesa mounts are too recessed to fit my monitor arm. Thankfully there is a solution for everything on thingiverse.