GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Phur

CSB3: Cb1 -The Least Credible Forum Member Since Boosted Makes Wild Spam Post Crowning Ritz Cracker And Ketchup To Be Great Pizza

Sorry I don’t have enough time to sort through all of the other pages… do they have some red on their faces kinda like a vulture? If so… Muscovy Ducks. The neighbors have some… for now. 😏
  2. Phur

CSB3: Cb1 -The Least Credible Forum Member Since Boosted Makes Wild Spam Post Crowning Ritz Cracker And Ketchup To Be Great Pizza

Sorry. Work has been nuts. I just flew into Austin for the third time this year… a full week this time. I’ve been having to pull a ton of overtime lately, and I’m salaried, so… Just got my raise the other day though.
  3. Phur

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Lady phur has always given me shit for waving at other people driving GTIs and such. We were trying to back out of a parking place in a parking garage after a concert. Place was packed right, absolutely not happening… until someone in a golf R sees me and allows me to back out in front of them. 🖤
  4. Phur

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

I haven’t seen this one yet. It’s definitely on the list.
  5. Phur

This is what I’ve been thinking.
  6. Phur

It looks like it will look like @jay745s lasagna in short order.
  7. Phur

The first time that we went to go kayaking, they were out of single person kayaks. They said they could put the three of us (me, lady phur, and our then 11ish year old son) in a canoe together. Lady phur said, “Yeah. That’s fine.“ I already knew what was coming. “I am going to end up getting...
  8. Phur

He’s good. Same here. I’ve driven an hour and a half away, just to drive through a state park, take a couple of pictures, and right back home. Could it be that it is from them testing it at the factory and it didn’t get reset?
  9. Phur

I still maintain I will own a TTRS, but not anytime soon.
  10. Phur

I see your Nissan Rogue and I raise you a GMC Terrain!
  11. Phur

When we were in high school, my wife would have her friends take her through the drive thru and get an order of crispies (free) and a water (also free). “Pull up to the window.”
  12. Phur

I had to tear mine apart apart once because lady phur put some extra oomph on it when turning the drum by hand looking for a shirt. It threw the belt off. That much disassembly just to put a belt back on. 🙄