GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. dustbunny227

Your previous rides......Share it !!

MIATA IS ALWAYS THE ANSWER
  2. dustbunny227

Also I am super jealous of that audi all road. Love that thing so much!
  3. dustbunny227

Those turbo Capri are so cool! In my opinion looked cooler than some of the mustangs that shared the same platform.
  4. dustbunny227

Yeah I was surprised too. He rips up and down the neighborhood. Neighbors have already complained a bunch. Only a matter of time I suppose.
  5. dustbunny227

My old coworkers son just got one as his first car.. Just turned 16. Might be one coming up for sale if he keeps his driving habits up..
  6. dustbunny227

I'd love an mr2. What was your favorite car from this lot?
  7. dustbunny227

Jeez dude! You really like your mustangs and mercs.
  8. dustbunny227

I'd love an opel gt. Such a cool looking car. I see you might also be a fan of volvos.
  9. dustbunny227

I used to detail an older guys cars a few years back. He had a really nice collection of cars. He had all the variants of the gnx. All with less than 5k miles. He also had a 1 of 3 Cadillac from I think he said the 50's. Really cool guy.
  10. dustbunny227

First car was my 84 bmw 318i. 5 speed. I straight piped it and beat the living shit out of it. But it was my baby and as many times as it broke down on me, I still miss it. Next was my 2011 gti 6 speed which is what brought me here and kept me coming back even after selling it. I loved driving...