GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Sayemthree

daytime running lights stopped working

My 2008 GTi originally came with DRL . I just recently noticed they are not working. IS there a way I can reactivate them ? or do I have to go to the dealer ?
  2. Sayemthree

WTB - two 18 inch Detroits (Huffs with black gloss interior) SO CAL

looking for two like new Detriots no tires needed. PM me. will pick up in So Cal. maybe central Cal.
  3. Sayemthree

9mm Taurus PT111 Handgun for sale $349 LIKE NEW- - So Cal

FTF only PM me for details
  4. Sayemthree

Anyone here track the Mk VI yet?

pls share some pics.
  5. Sayemthree

***Track Tires/Wheels (4) S4 Avus with Dunlop SSR - So California ***

***Track Tires/Wheels (4) 18x8 S4 Avus with Dunlop SSR - So California ***LOWER PRICE FOR SALE: LOWERED PRICE!!!! Are FOUR (4) Dunlop SSR R compound track tires mounted on four (4) 2005 Audi S4 Avus Wheels. The Tires are sizes 235-40-18. The tires have a good amount of life left, the...
  6. Sayemthree

DIY: Engine cover removal (VW approved method)

1. open hood, put on safety glasses 2. take a 5 pound hammer and whack the $h1t out of the plastic cover. 3. remove plastic shards 4. have a beer. AAAAAGHGHGH!!!! $%^$!%!$!*(*!@#% VW for this STUPID design. this is the WORST ever air filter change procedure. :mad:
  7. Sayemthree

bes and cheapest place to by filters on line?

BESt place ??? need air filter cabin filter ATE brake fluid who has the best prices, low shipping, and good service? want to change em myself.
  8. Sayemthree

BMW CCA track events

Friday, May 29: Driving School - Buttonwillow Central California Chapter Back-to-Back track schedules give you the opportunity for a two-track, three-day driving school experience. Sign up for this school and for one or two days of the Auto Club Speedway Driving Schools and get a $25 rebate...
  9. Sayemthree

3 track days of fun with BMW CCA (west coast)

Friday, May 29: Driving School - Buttonwillow Central California Chapter Back-to-Back track schedules give you the opportunity for a two-track, three-day driving school experience. Sign up for this school and for one or two days of the Auto Club Speedway Driving Schools and get a $25 rebate...
  10. Sayemthree

Fahrenhiet GTI for sale

99 cents!!! http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130283361456
  11. Sayemthree

have you guys seen this new Farenheit model out?

pretty cool? http://cgi.ebay.com/2008-Matchbox-28-VW-Golf-V-GTI-orange-MOC-VHTF_W0QQitemZ360110542521QQcmdZViewItemQQptZDiecast_Vehicles?hash=item360110542521&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=66%3A2%7C65%3A15%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318
  12. Sayemthree

will new SS brake lines alone noticably improve the pedal feel?

looking for those that have done this - searched a bit too. The GTI pedal feel is bad and I want to improve it - my stock pads are still good. I am thinking to add SS lines and a fluid flush? opinions from those that did it?
  13. Sayemthree

GTI vs. Nissan 240sx MODDED

08 gti, stock four door, 6 MT. 240SX pulls up at the red light in the left turn lane. thinks he is going straight to cut me off. lowered car, big pipe lots of noise. light changes and he gets a foot on me as I feather the throttle and am able to then floor it .I pull ahead my rear bumper at...
  14. Sayemthree

5000 mile service - rear brake pads gone.

replaced them under warranty and adjusted the hand brake. apprently the parking brake was set too tight and wore them down.
  15. Sayemthree

535ix wagon hits the track.....

it did pretty well- I was really impressed with the Goodyear RFT tires. very predictable and lots of grip. understeer was all but absent. I only got 5 or 6 laps in as the wife is still babying her new car. I was really suprised tho. the car car was right at home at the track and the AWD...
  16. Sayemthree

VW GTI vs. New Scirocco ?

VW does not want to import the GTI to the USA because it may and will steal sales from the GTI. so what shoudl they do? give us the Scirroco 2.0T in place of the 2 door GTI keep the 4 door GTI keep the 4 door Jett GLi etc. that wa they will make everyone happy. 2 door, single sporty buyers...
  17. Sayemthree

2008 GTI vs 2001 e46 M3

both are 6MT. both stock, no mods. Wifey is in the M3. Me in the GTI. The M3 has about 60 pounds of luggage in the trunk so that equals out driver wieight ( I weigh 60 # more than her NOT the other way arouund!!) . GTI is a 4door, no sunroof. SHe is not used to the M3 and she only revs to...
  18. Sayemthree

Is the R32 selling slow>?

dealre near me has 5 or 6 lined up out front?