GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Kurupt

OZ Futuras

These may not fit on GTI's but I am posting them on here just incase anyone is interested anyways. For sale OZ Futuras 17x9.5 et22 2.5" lips 17x10.5 et27 3" lips Center bore is s2000 hub spec Faces are powdercoated an oem silver with some metallic. Lips are full polished. Barrels are painted...
  2. Kurupt

Kurupt's s2000 Racekor thread

Might as well make a thread to whore pictures of my car here since I still troll around the forums. Anyways, I traded in my GTI a little less than a year ago for an S2000. When I bought it Cleared the headlights and taillights and lowered it Repainted the wheels Rollers going to Simply...
  3. Kurupt

**Stanced S2000 Thread**

if u dont like them, then gtfo.
  4. Kurupt

FS: 18x8 Miro LM reps

sold
  5. Kurupt

tornado took burger hahaha

http://www.wapt.com/video/27564463/
  6. Kurupt

fantasy factory

fucking awesomesauce
  7. Kurupt

any longboarders?

just got a new board the other day to replace the handidown I got from a friend that was completely fucked. anyway post up ur board!
  8. Kurupt

wtb hood bra

looking to buy a gti hood bra. looking for just the leather part that goes over the front of the hood. thanks.
  9. Kurupt

Black to the Futura

Well I finally had them mounted and it was extra nice outside so I decided to call some friends and we had a mini meet/photoshoot. . Futura wheel & tire specs are 17x8 17x9 et45 215/24/17 all around Enjoy! IMG_2252 by iDoWerk, on Flickr IMG_2255 by iDoWerk, on Flickr IMG_2263 by iDoWerk, on...
  10. Kurupt

wheel teaser

tires should be coming today, I'm excited!
  11. Kurupt

futura teaser

Sadly they won't be mounted till I get back from my next trip for my work(merchant mariner) so it's gonna be a while... but I'm too excited haha
  12. Kurupt

Savannah

anyone around?
  13. Kurupt

matte black classix $400 savannah, ga

for sale local only for 400. I'm willing to drive a little ways. located in savannah, ga. they need to be repainted/refinished and tires only have about 5000 miles left on them.
  14. Kurupt

pretty lights

Messing around last night using iphones and led's for the effects IMG_1852 by iDoWerk, on Flickr IMG_1834 by iDoWerk, on Flickr IMG_1836 by iDoWerk, on Flickr IMG_1838 by iDoWerk, on Flickr IMG_1842 by iDoWerk, on Flickr IMG_1844 by iDoWerk, on Flickr a couple more can be seen here...
  15. Kurupt

The Devil Wears Prada

Zombies EP = EPIC WIN It's like a full frontal assault of win on your eardrums! When the sirens go off in the background in Escape(the first song), it makes me just want to run as fast as possible and dragon kick a zombie in the face lol...
  16. Kurupt

240sx redtop sr20det

Posting this for a friend, he is trying to sell it. All the details are in the craigslist posting. Thanks for looking. http://savannah.craigslist.org/cto/2107278561.html
  17. Kurupt

Got A Fresh Wax

finally decided to wash, clay bar, and wax my car today. im soo glad that i did too! this weekend should be getting a fender roller and rolling the fronts so i can put the front down to match the rear!! MK6 GTI is my friend's car. IMG_1328 by iDoWerk, on Flickr IMG_1329 by iDoWerk, on...
  18. Kurupt

1 of my scraper

just got a new camera yesterday so still learning it, anyways here is a shot of my car, its static btw :eyebulge:
  19. Kurupt

POST UP AWESOME COVERS

escOLA4XWfI qxwhqcdedRw
  20. Kurupt

flat purple civic on j-lines

DOPE AS PHUCK! here is the rest of the pics http://www.honda-tech.com/showthread.php?t=2673797