GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. johno

PATONGA DRIVE DAY SUNDAY NOV 11, 2012

Hey guys, Posting up our Annual spring Drive day which will be on Sunday Nov 11 2012. departure point will be the RTA carpark in thornleigh, 1 central avenue thornleigh, and this has been the meeting spot for the last few years. Meet at 0930 for 10am departure. Bring radios, sunscreen, warm...
  2. johno

GolfMkv.com 7th Annual Patonga Beach Drive Day SUN OCT 7th 2012

Hey guys, Posting up our Annual spring Drive day which will be on Sunday Nov 11 2012. departure point will be the RTA carpark in thornleigh, 1 central avenue thornleigh, and this has been the meeting spot for the last few years. Meet at 0930 for 10am departure. Bring radios, sunscreen, warm...
  3. johno

Golfmkv.com old crew GTG

Back in the day
  4. johno

Golfmkv.com old crew GTG

Hey boys it's been a long time and I know most of you trawl other forums but opening this up Wed 22 August this week in Crows nest at Pino's restaurant 49 willoughby road crows nest at 8pm. Will be good to catch up. Drivers of all car makes and models welcome. Johno
  5. johno

HAPPY NEW YEARS 2012

Just wanna wish all the guys who are still here and those who aren't who contributed to the golfmkv scene in recent years a happy and safe 2012. All the best in years to come. Best wishes, Johno
  6. johno

For sale R32 aftermarket parts

Selling my original BBS 18" CH blacks preferably with Dunlop sportmaxx 225/40r18 tyres with plenty of tread left. My guess around 50%. The wheels are in mint condition and photos I post tomorrow will show that. Wheels have done 5000km. Price: wheels only $2500; wheels and tyres $3000. I'm in no...
  7. johno

I'm back

Hey everyone I'm back and my ban has been lifted. Good timing given that it is Easter, a time for resurrection and renewal. I will not be here to make small talk but more restore the social scene in Sydney that so many quiescent members are asking for. Take care all during this long Easter break...
  8. johno

Response from VWA RE Warranty enquiry

Good morning Mr Ozmen, Thank you for your email correspondence. Regrettably we are not technically trained here at the Volkswagen Customer Care Department. However with this in mind it is understood that vehicles manufactured for the US Market are configured and have different specifications...
  9. johno

just in case some of you are bored of your R32's

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMwHG6eRF08 damn this guy can drive: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_a2W1jy2MM&NR=1
  10. johno

MKV Warranty issues in Australia (DSG, LED brake light)

I have just emailed VW Australia regarding: 1. condensation issue for the defective high mount LED brake light on the MKV. 2. DSG problems outside of standard three year warranty for the MKV. Especially in light of the extensions of warranty for the above in America and Canada. I know, I know...
  11. johno

Warranty issues LED brake light and DSG

I have just emailed VW Australia regarding: 1. condensation issue for the defective high mount LED brake light on the MKV. 2. DSG problems outside of standard three year warranty for the MKV. Especially in light of the extensions of warranty for the above in America. I know, I know, we have a...
  12. johno

Night Driving in your Golf

Night Driving Stories in your Golf hey guys, I stumbled upon this website/tv ad i think for the fifth generation golf which i think never amounted to anything for vw. it has given me some ideas. perhaps a thread for creative extension of the night driving theme. this perhaps may be an...
  13. johno

two brand new boxes of latex free condoms for sale

mljchan made me do it! :23:
  14. johno

My next silver bullet

I want :wub:
  15. johno

FOR SALE 17inch rubber

I'm getting a new set of rubber KU31 for my gti as the front rubber almost worn out and the knob who owned my car before me put two different tyres on the rear. 1. Advan Sport 225/45 R17 94Y with about 60% tread left 2. CSC2 225/45 R17 91W with about 50% tread left not looking for much $$...
  16. johno

Shoot me if this is a repost but i love this R line Ad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56J8kIa9830&feature=fvsr
  17. johno

Hengst OEM Oil filters for 06 GTI

Anyone know any other supplier of the 2.0T FSI oil filter other than dubaddiction coz they have been sold out for past few weeks and I am due for oil change. don't really wanna pay stealer $25 though its not that much but looking to buy 5-10 filters so might save up to $100. cheers :thumbsup:
  18. johno

FS RADO Swiss Watch

RADO COUPOLE R22300712 WATCH RADO gent's Coupole, midsize round black dial, quartz movement, water resistant to 30 meters, scratch proof high-tech stainless steel bracelet, scratch proof sapphire crystal, genuine diamonds on the dial, safety clasp made out of skin friendly titanium, case width...
  19. johno

Eibach rear sway bar for Ford Focus

when i got delivery of my eibach Antiroll kit i got a GTI front and some strange looking rear bar. turns out it was for a Ford Focus i think. Code on it reads: Eibach S/R 41 35 001 01 HA (top bar in picture) Brand New with all bits. Happy to sell for $100. If you know anyone who may be...