GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. TSI_Guy

The Official Gun Thread

I did the SilencerCo promo and I got an Octane45k as my free can. It still hasn't even showed up to my dealer lol... I got a little CZ Scorpion I'm gonna throw it on. Good luck on the e-form, hopefully you get one of those < 30 day turnarounds
  2. TSI_Guy

The Official Gun Thread

The only way to get a status is to call the NFA branch @ (304) 616-4500. Honestly though, just sit tight. You won't get much from them besides, "It's pending". You can go on r/nfa doe and track the stamps coming in to get an idea of when yours might be up. Cars and guns are expensive hobbies...
  3. TSI_Guy

The Official Gun Thread

I waited 9 months and 12 days from pending to approved. I have had it for about 3 weeks now I believe. Pending on 7/16/2018 Approved on 4/24/2019 Stamp Arrived on 5/9/2019 I might be wrong on the actual date, but the months are correct. I bought it in June. So total 10 months from purchase...
  4. TSI_Guy

The Official Gun Thread

Ordered an Omega 300 from SilencerShop. :drinking:
  5. TSI_Guy

Whatcha Having for lunch today? (with pics)

Ooooh I love carbonara. Nice.
  6. TSI_Guy

The Official Gun Thread

Oh what a bummer. No black assault rocks in that basket. Silly California. That's a nice 74. I'll have to post some pics when I get home. Been meaning to get an optic for the AK, but I don't think I want to shell out $700 for an Aimpoint and I think I want a little more than just a red dot. Not...
  7. TSI_Guy

OT #27: Hot as Bawls Everywhere

He's just baiting trying to get people to react. Just a bad attempt at a troll. Fucking amateur hour.
  8. TSI_Guy

Here fishy fishy....
  9. TSI_Guy

Woah, woah, woah there ya little whippersnapper. Relax, take a seat, have some lemonade...cool down. When was your last meatspin? Due for a refresh? YUMADDOE?
  10. TSI_Guy

Ahhhh fuck.
  11. TSI_Guy

#triggered
  12. TSI_Guy

Nailed it It's hot as balls
  13. TSI_Guy

The Official Gun Thread

Holy crap! $297 otd? That's a great price. Good buy, I love the Shield pistol.
  14. TSI_Guy

Bruhh....all you have in your n00dz archives are dick pics? LUL. Dang broseph, dang.
  15. TSI_Guy

The Official Gun Thread

Just ordered an Arsenal Sam7SF along with 3 Polish steel mags. Pretty excited. First AK rifle for me. Probably going to look into building an AR pistol next.
  16. TSI_Guy

^ Nailed it
  17. TSI_Guy

A Day to Remember is the shieeet. Was going to buy tickets to see them live with Blink up in West Palm, towards the end of July...but meh, I passed lol they are a kickass band though. Started listening to them back in high school.
  18. TSI_Guy

I've never had one, but everyone usually has good things to say about them. Might have to grab one sometime.
  19. TSI_Guy

PM'd
  20. TSI_Guy

Anyone in here play CS:GO? I started playing this weekend and all of my friends are console gamers (like me), so I got no one to play with. Such a cool game, much skill.