GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. ESPNVW

Loud idle?

After starting my engine it's "clicking" idle sound is louder than it used to be, but I'm very attentive to my oil levels and changing it on time. My last oil change I did myself, using Mobil 1 0w-40. I have 14,000 miles on the car and I'm running Stage 2 Unitronich flash and bolt-ons. Also...
  2. ESPNVW

R32 Mud Flaps

I'm in Alaska and need to put mud flaps on. I have a GTI, but with R32 skirts and regular GTI flaps aren't fitting. Do you guys have mud flaps available to you that fit your skirts? Thanks for the help. -Espen
  3. ESPNVW

Question: Mounting Side Skirts; Tape

There's a good list of DIY tips here, but I was hoping someone could help me with where to get the right type of two-sided tape for mounting side skirts. Thanks for any help.
  4. ESPNVW

WTB: PCV Upgrade

Anyone have one, or where can I get one?
  5. ESPNVW

GTI Front Bumper Anyone?

I don't need my front Reflex Silver GTI bumper anymore, wondering if anyone needs a replacement or if any 2.5 rabbit owners are interested. Let me know. I also have original carpet GTI floormats. The front have never been used and the rear are under my monster mats. I'll give up the front two...
  6. ESPNVW

Neuspeed Hi-Flow Turbo Discharge Tube?

Do many of you have this? What are the results from it? http://www.namotorsports.net/detail.cfm/part_cd/NS48.02.65.66 Thanks for any input.
  7. ESPNVW

Questions about new rotors and sway bars...

I was wondering if anyone has any experience with replacing their brake rotors and if there is a brand that is favorable or not. I found Autotech brake rotors at North American Motorsports http://www.namotorsports.net/listing.cfm/method/category/cat/4. The fronts cost 280 and the rears 220...
  8. ESPNVW

Oettinger Bumpers

I've been waiting quite I while to get these body pieces on and I'm real happy with them. I would love to lower it, but I don't think I can get away with it once I move back to Alaska. Either way, I love the way it looks and I'm glad to be rid of all the black panels!
  9. ESPNVW

Neuspeed ECU Flash and Engine Warning Light

Hi everyone, I was wondering if any of you have ECU flashed with Neuspeed and have found that your engine light has come on at all since. Mine came on yesterday and it's the second time. First time I had it cleared by my Neuspeed dealer, the computer said that I had some cylinder...