GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. dmarsh15

Mountain bike thread

Since it was close to 60 this weekend here on the East Coast, I am still riding my bike instead of skiing. Here's some pics from yesterday from my local trail in Western New York (the one big jump is about a 30ft gap):
  2. dmarsh15

Mountain bike thread

Thanks man, Highland is a blast. Should definitely be on your places to visit. They have all kinds of terrain from beginner and expert and from rocky technical trails to the perfectly groomed trails. Aren't there any good places in SoCal to ride?
  3. dmarsh15

Mountain bike thread

Here's another video from Highland. This one is my buddy and I hitting most of the biggest features in one run. The next video will have our close calls and 1 crash in it haha. NS4jbvbu3sU
  4. dmarsh15

Mountain bike thread

Here's a couple videos from Highland. I am the one wearing the camera! Make sure you watch them in full HD! RIzzGM71y6g 5_I8qNkbLLg
  5. dmarsh15

Mountain bike thread

Took a trip to Highland Mountain Bike Park in New Hampshire this weekend. Here's a couple of pics for now. Ill have more later as well as some videos.
  6. dmarsh15

Mountain bike thread

Sick setup dude! Glad to see the 1UpUSA rack in Canada! Its definitely the best hitch rack on the market and works great with the GTI. When I was up at Mount Sainte Anne in Quebec, I didnt see a single one besides mine. I really need to get a new trail bike and that stump jumper looks like...
  7. dmarsh15

Mountain bike thread

Sick, I assume you will set them up tubeless right? That rear hub sounds awesome, I have it on my mud tire wheel setup
  8. dmarsh15

Mountain bike thread

Yeah it was a dust fest the whole weekend lol. The XC racers had it worse though http://www.pinkbike.com/news/iron-lung-windham-xc-world-cup-2015.html
  9. dmarsh15

Mountain bike thread

Here's of couple of pictures from the Windham Citizens Race during the World Cup Weekend. I came in 4th for my class which I am pretty happy with for my 2nd race of the season.
  10. dmarsh15

Mountain bike thread

Made it to Mont Sainte Anne this past weekend for the World Cup race and to check out the other trails there. That place is awesome! Next stop is the Windham World Cup in the Catskills. Leaving tomorrow Here are a few videos and pictures I took from the weekend! faTbLn07Aa0 C46H5ipA5lo
  11. dmarsh15

Mountain bike thread

My buddy took some lights and camera gear up to my local hill in Rochester, NY and got some sick shots yesterday: It's not big mountains or epic views, but its a sweet local place to ride the big bike 10 mins from my apartment in the city.
  12. dmarsh15

Mountain bike thread

Unfortunately I didn't make the cut haha. But that is my buddy in the cover photo! Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk
  13. dmarsh15

Mountain bike thread

Had some fun racing the Windham World Cup Track this weekend. This was part of the Eastern States Cup Series which beats in the track 3 weeks before the real pros race it. Cant wait to see them go a lot faster than me on it! This is from the upper part of the course which has a few new rock...
  14. dmarsh15

Mountain bike thread

Hit the biggest drop at Mountain Creek last weekend its about 18FT tall by 20FT out. Links to the video: https://www.facebook.com/bryan.bobo.3/videos/10204245431641157/ http://vid72.photobucket.com/albums/i170/dmarsh15/IMG_8383-10.mp4 Standing under the drop! The landing is about 15 feet in...
  15. dmarsh15

Mountain bike thread

Did some trailwork on my local DH trails in Rochester...The dirt is very sandy which makes for super easy building and it dries out super fast. You can literally ride after a rain storm. This is a pretty decent sized step up, the landing is just above my bike. One of the jumps in the...
  16. dmarsh15

Mountain bike thread

Trails were dry this weekend!
  17. dmarsh15

Mountain bike thread

Here's my setup and picture from this weekend and Highland Mountain Bike Park:
  18. dmarsh15

Mountain bike thread

Nice setup man! Have fun on the trails! Took me a while to scroll through the million pics from dbestgti, do we really need to post that many? Looks like awesome trails but damn 5-10 pictures would get the job done.
  19. dmarsh15

The Petition To Reinstate Jeremy Clarkson

^LOL....A little late to the party??
  20. dmarsh15

Mountain bike thread

What type of riding do you plan on doing with them? I use straitline amp flat pedals with my DH bike. They aren't the thinnest but they are one of the strongest out there.