GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. kwongo

Sunday Morning Drive Hong Kong

Took these last year, just saw them and thought maybe someone would be interested in taking a look Mandatory mkv content: enjoy:
  2. kwongo

Eurojet V-Band Turboback Exhaust Installed

=] oRNuOT9tOpc free set of tips sound clips coming soon
  3. kwongo

car rental companies?

hey, hoping you guys have more experience with rental companies than me. im looking for cheapest 7 day rental unlimited mileage 7 seater. anyone have any recommendations? thanks
  4. kwongo

gumball 3000 toronto

here are my pics: mkv content:
  5. kwongo

STRI x OSIR (boost gauge content)

STRI DSD-SLMii in an Osir Monopod phN7C4cDOgQ more pictures to follow
  6. kwongo

can i use this boost tap?

i got this boost tap with my boost gauge, just wondering if it would be possible to use it instead of buying one from forge, bsh etc. thx engine is fsi
  7. kwongo

was kinda foggy

8. kwongo

Google Street View

http://maps.google.ca/?ie=UTF8&ll=43.890026,-79.326039&spn=0,359.998794&t=h&z=20&layer=c&cbll=43.889989,-79.325982&panoid=bJ_ghgy5IncB9uJm5jLHCA&cbp=12,79.98,,0,5.6 (takes a long time to load...) saw the google car and followed it until it turned into a driveway
  9. kwongo

Osir O-shift GT

and other stuff installed
  10. kwongo

Removing Shift Paddles

anyone know how hard it is to remove the shift paddles? because i am thinking about getting a set of the new osir paddles and they replace the old ones. don't think i've seen a thread about anyone installing them, so wanted to ask here. thanks in advance
  11. kwongo

Apr Stage 1!!=]

Couldn't resist the sale for Apr and free dyno at K&H. Love the torque =] gonna have to go back later to get another dyno and see what types of gains i get after the adjustment. what should i be expecting and is it worth going back? Stock and Stage 1 91 Octane Dyno:
  12. kwongo

OPP officer gets caught street racing

http://www.thestar.com/article/585301
  13. kwongo

My mfd temperature guage is way offf

soo, its been happening for a while now, getting +10 while its 0 outside. it would sometimes drop to the correct temperature afterwards but not always... tonight, it was -1x outside and it started off at 11 degrees on the mfd and eventually went up to 36 celcius..... anyone else have this...
  14. kwongo

Anyone going to Jay Chou?

Anyone know about parking near acc? i've always bussed or taken subway each time i go to acc.
  15. kwongo

new young driver's law

i dunno if this has been posted yet, please delete this thread if it has http://ogov.newswire.ca/ontario/GPOE/2008/11/18/c9811.html?lmatch=&lang=_e.html basically, if you are under 21, no alchohol at all. if you speed, first time your license is suspended for 30 days, 2nd for 90 and third time...
  16. kwongo

will these fit on our cars???

http://www.autoblog.com/2008/11/05/kumho-keeps-a-low-profile-with-worlds-first-15-series-tire/ :biggrin:
  17. kwongo

Volkswagen Quality

So I was rotating my tires today and I was loosening the last wheel and take a look at what happened: Now I don't know how to get the front wheel back on since I have no lock....and I heard there is a huge chance that they will scratch my wheel when taking the stuck bolt out...... Help....
  18. kwongo

punctured tire....

sorry gotta vent. thursday night, i head out and feel vibration from the steering wheel and noise from the tire. sure enough, i stop and take a look and there is a screw in the front left tire. i take it to canadian tire friday morning and get it repaired and the guy scratches my wheel...
  19. kwongo

another "i got a ticket" thread

so, I got a ticket for doing 70 in a 50 zone and going uphill. Any point of fighting it? Will they even reduce it if the cop does show up?
  20. kwongo

junkyards in toronto?

dunno if this has been asked before, but im looking for junkyards for parts preferably with lots of audi's. im looking for the a4 auto dim mirror. if anyone knows any good ones, please chime in. thx