GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. W

Who knows which wheels these are?

Not sure how they will look on a GTI, but I like them alot. Anyone who knows the brand and type?
  2. W

First time Autobahn for my GTI

I'm just back from a trip to Germany and i have been doing some autobahn driving :headbang: As it was a weekend no trucks were on the roads so I had all the space to do some high speed driving legally :biggrin: The highest number which i saw on the speedo was +/- 255 km/u (160mph) which was...
  3. W

Nissan has a take on a VW ad.

I must admit, i found it funny. :smile:
  4. W

My 08 UG GTI

Finally made some pics of my GTI. Im absolutly a noob on taking photos but I think I did ok. Hope you like them! Ow, and yes, the leather is custom. I went for an aftermarket solution so it's not something new on the '08 :biggrin:
  5. W

Cool VAG ads

And offcourse, a VAG related ads not from VAG : Who got more of those?
  6. W

An alternative treasure

A married couple bought some property in *Portugal**.* The property had a lovely farmhouse and a large barn. No one had lived in the house or on the property for 15 years.The new owners, while exploring their property, decided to look in the barn, which they had not entered before purchasing the...
  7. W

Most wanted plugin for Firefox browser

This is what you all have been waiting for ! https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/974 The .gif says it all :)
  8. W

Something tells me these people are getting screwed...

Not sure why though...
  9. W

Just want to say thank you

Thank you. This website was a big help in choosing the right things for my GTI which I ordered today. Thanks to all the members sharing their info and photo's! :thanks:
  10. W

Holland says hi!

Hi all, I'm Tom from the Southern part of the Netherlands, 23 years of age and working in the IT department for some big multinational company. Big fan of the VAG group, especially Audi, but VW always has a special place in my hearth as my dad drives VW from since I was born. I also learned to...