GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. lilonespaz

This forum is almost dead

Its sad. When i first joined and for a few years after i could come on and see 10s of threads every day multiple times a day. Always with activity and unread post multiple times a day in each of those threads. Now i see roughly 3-5 threads(barely ever a new thread) maybe and rarely a unread...
  2. lilonespaz

A lot of Repeat Threads

So browsing today i find at least 7 threads bumped all on the same topic. Like holy hell batman lots of necro bumps from the same dude.
  3. lilonespaz

Anyone else doing the Keto Diet?

Ive been doing it for almost a week now. Im down 10lbs(probably all water weight) and or due to cutting out soda and other beverages besides water. The diet is pretty simple and made me realize how much crap is in so much food but my stomach has not been liking the adjustment period. Unless...
  4. lilonespaz

Travelers TV Show

Whats up guy/gals. Since Westworld thread is pretty much dead until next season i figured i would post about this upcoming show to Netflix (December 23rd air date) For those of you who live in Canada(and or Torrent) its already almost done airing as episode 8 has aired out of 12 episodes...
  5. lilonespaz

Space X Flacon 9 Rocket Explosion

Falcon* So this morning during launch test the Space X rocket had an explosion of some sorts. The story is only about 45 minutes breaking.. Here are some pictures so far and ill link a news thread at the bottom. http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-37247077 It was supposed to...