GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. lilonespaz

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

My somewhat pavement princess (for now)lol
  2. lilonespaz

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Ill rock that rim big boy dont you worry ;)
  3. lilonespaz

Yeahh i dont have too much to worry about here in Florida for protection, very few rock features to bash on haha. But im gonna stiffen the unibody with 3/16" steel and 10gauge in the wheel wells etc. Also gonna weld rock rails in and maybe some rear quarter panel sliders on the WJ to try and...
  4. lilonespaz

I am familliar, i was using more common trail names to give an idea of some of the areas. I built/building this so i could do those technical 7+ rating trails. But if i listed a trail like iron chest mine, grizzly lake, rim rocker (not hard but 140ish miles long), metal masher, Dianas Throne...
  5. lilonespaz

Every now and again i will do some razzle dazzle in it lol. But 20 gallon tank and goes about 180-200 miles to fill up while in the city has you start caring more about saving that extra $10 bucks or so per fill up from regular to premium.
  6. lilonespaz

Yes, i dont swamp it like others(No mud bogging), but i do do mud pits/muddy trails and stuff. I built it a little more different than florida, its on a softer rock crawling suspension as eventually i would like to trailer it or cross country drive it to different major sites. Like Moab...
  7. lilonespaz

Mine is the v8. Just did the trip to tampa and back... with the lift and 33s i got 13.4mpg
  8. lilonespaz

I bought my house in 2015. I have done a lot to it the only thing i wish i could change would not be living in the city. Would just want more land other than that its now "mine". So many upgrades and trades (working in construction you can trade other guys for their skills lol) So i traded...
  9. lilonespaz

When i had my mk6 it was stage 2(ish lol maybe a little more here and there ;)) But i would get low 20s in city and low 30 on highway. That being said im told i drive like a grandpa while just commuting lol
  10. lilonespaz

LMAO for real. Oil dribble check, Coolant leak check, power steering (sometimes). If its leaking its working lol. All jeeps follow the self lubricating chassis system
  11. lilonespaz

I have a 2001 WJ on a 6.5" long arm lift kit and 33" muds. My Gas mileage will never recover. I average single digits in city and at 70mph my readout says 11/12mpg. lol Im about to really calculate my real usage with this trip to tampa and back.
  12. lilonespaz

It do be using regular. Where i am In florida the gas is now 4.89 for regular. lol
  13. lilonespaz

I have to fill up the jeep after work today. Ugh. I didnt read the last 7 pages or so hopefully i didnt miss to much lmao. My DSG reasoning was so other people could drive my car if i needed them too for whatever reason even if they didnt know standard.
  14. lilonespaz

And your dog would still walk 85% of manual GTIs there too lmao
  15. lilonespaz

I was disappointed when i saw "actual scent: Guava" like bro just make it crayons and wax smell.
  16. lilonespaz

I mean as a Native Floridian i can confirm, yess a majority of Floridians like Desantis.
  17. lilonespaz

Mine we went out on the main road, had a parking lot portion, and other confined course area where you had to back up and around turns, do a k turn. We probably never got above 35mph though but def more than a parking lot test. Granted i took my test 14 years ago now.
  18. lilonespaz

My DSG used to smoke all the manuals in the area *shrugs*
  19. lilonespaz

I made those for a couple weeks. Ended up canceling, the food was alright i just didnt have the time to make it all the time and i ended up havings meals going bad before i could use them... Over all a great meal service if you have the time