GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. DarianBx3

Hey leroy, welcome and great to have you with us here on the forums. You will definitely need...

Hey leroy, welcome and great to have you with us here on the forums. You will definitely need a new clutch. Do you need help on like which clutch to get? Or how to install it DIY? What questions did you have? Also PS you posted on your own profile. On the main page there are a ton of...
  2. DarianBx3

Westworld on HBO

Idk how I feel about season 3. Evan Rachel Wood does things to me though, so ima keep watching lmao
  3. DarianBx3

PC Building

which one did you get? I have the g305 and love it to death. wireless "lightspeed", yall have to try it. Literally just as good as wired, impossible to tell even in csgo.
  4. DarianBx3

Westworld on HBO

My favorite episode was 8 with Akecheta. So damn good. It was like all of season 1 and 2 led up to it, in a way. #LongLiveAkecheta
  5. DarianBx3

Westworld on HBO

Seems like yesterday that we were all in here talking about season 1. Life flies by eh? First episode of season 2 tomorrow night!
  6. DarianBx3

Anyone else doing the Keto Diet?

Progress is good. People I haven't seen in more than a year legit do not recognize me. No idea WTF to do about this loose skin though?!!!!!
  7. DarianBx3

Nice! Is IF easier than you thought? I dabbled with it but never did it consistently. I haven't been doing keto ever since the hurricane hit. All the grocery stores were closed and only had carb foods left lol. Really need to start back up...
  8. DarianBx3

https://keto-calculator.ankerl.com/ This website will do all of that, just put in the data it asks you.
  9. DarianBx3

You are literally making your car faster! #weightreduction
  10. DarianBx3

Do any of you use the ketone strips you pee on?
  11. DarianBx3

Don't know how I missed this thread! I've been doing it for a few months now. It's awesome. Even once I hit goal wait I plan on staying on it. No cravings, no bad eating habits. WAYY more energy, more focus, the list goes on beyond just weight loss benefits. I discovered keto from the r/keto...
  12. DarianBx3

Mandela Effect?

Lol I heard about this. What was your personal experience with it Z?
  13. DarianBx3

My new car search has begun...

I think it is just a consequence of speaking relatively. K04 moves the power farther down... Compared to what? Compared to stock turbo. But much less than big turbo. So depending on who is saying what, you'll hear different things. Low end <-----------------------> High end IHI turbo <---> K04...
  14. DarianBx3

Westworld on HBO

These violent delights have violent ends... Pumped af for season 2... but I don't see how it could be better than season 1... there's no way... #LongLiveDolores
  15. DarianBx3

Westworld on HBO

Alrighty boys!! Here we go! Prediction: Ford becomes GOD. I got a bottle of 12% Quadruple Ale ready to open for tonight's episode. Hopefully it's not shit.
  16. DarianBx3

Westworld on HBO

Better hurry! 9 hours to watch before Sunday! And the last episode is an hour and a half... And yeah, she was having a flashback to her and Arnold in the basement, and he was getting her to 'remember'. Then she remembered she killed him. We should all post predictions for the last episode to...
  17. DarianBx3

Westworld on HBO

Let's discuss this past episode. Yes. After Arnold died, Ford built Bernard in Arnold's image. "The perfect partner", as Ford described him. His kid was real. My friend pointed out Arnold Weber = Bernard Lowe as an anagram too, cool little detail. Multiple timelines was FUCKING CONFIRMED in...
  18. DarianBx3

Westworld on HBO

A N S W E R S!!! N S W E R S
  19. DarianBx3

Westworld on HBO

Yupp
  20. DarianBx3

Westworld on HBO

Bernard got her ass. There are a lot of theories and directions we can look as to what is going on with everything... except Ford. When Elsie was investigating the data, she said Teresa and Arnold were using the broadcasting. Teresa got caught... And then it turns out Ford sent Bernard to get...