GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Pickleahoy

Acura to bring back Integra name in Spring 2022

It looks heavily based in the new civic hatch chassis which sadly looks like a baby Camry/Accord with the lame subdued fastback low roof line on the back and limited glass surfaces. The days of sharper more angular rear roof lines seem to be gone, this thing dont appear to look anything like the...
  2. Pickleahoy

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

While college professors rail students over coals for quoting Wikipedia, zrickety responds “hold my beer” and lives off twitter quotes like they are the holy gospel
  3. Pickleahoy

I only believe in Elon Tusk when my stonks go up
  4. Pickleahoy

When even "facts" become the enemy, you know you are dealing with someone who can believe lizard people are in power
  5. Pickleahoy

Im sure all that evidence will stack in court and the next lawsuit will finally not get thrown out immediately by the overseeing judge.... oh wait, the reports are fuckers dialing into a 1-800 number to report the hamburglar stole the election for the Dems
  6. Pickleahoy

Because they are counting ballots mostly not cast in person on election day, the type of voting your boy discouraged his following from participating in via fuckery and quotes of rampant fraud that didn't materialize into anything months ago and haven't materialized now either.
  7. Pickleahoy

Until there's an example that shows it would have tangible impact on election with tangible evidence, not deep fakes or conspiracies that no one but OAN will run on the circle jerk hour.
  8. Pickleahoy

3 ballots stolen by a guy looking to steal profitable shit, STOP THE COUNT! RIGGED
  9. Pickleahoy

You cant check his sources lol, thats fraudulent!
  10. Pickleahoy

I love watching this dumpster fire from a distance, but I gotta ask, is the argument behind vote by mail fraud now counting even the ballots that never make it to the polls?